Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) (29679 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts / LionHeart: Ugezu J Ugezi Reacts To Reviews Of Genevieve Nnaji‘s Movie / Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by harriet412(f): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2018
There are scripts way better than this.. Not hating
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by AreaFada2: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2018
eDoctorr:
I have better scripts but no sponsor.

May God bless my potential helper.

What is the genre?
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by petsam11(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2018
Radiant1020:

I love your positivity and optimism.
The fact the you took your time to explain to that guy the beauty of the movie shows that you one of those few people that still sees good in nollywood...

And only a creative mind can identify true creativity

Thanks so much dear! I appreciate! People need to be told and educated about the extraordinary improvements in Nollywood! Some still think it's still those old Nollywood days... Just like someone above was saying that Genny's movie can't be on Netflix without knowing that not just her movie, but her movies and a lot of other wonderful Nollywood movies are on Netflix.
So someone needs to start telling people the trust. And as a matter of fact, (minus the oil and gas sector), Nollywood is the only industry and establishment that I still have high hopes in and on in Nigeria. Most other industries and even everything about the government both presently and "whenever" sickens me. I see nothing promising in any other sector apart from there two sectors for now shaa!
Thanks for your observation! I appreciate! I want to hit it big in these industries and I believe God will open my way and ways for me anyhow and soon in Jesus Name!!! Ameeeeeeeeeen!!!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by petsam11(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2018
DarryOsh:

I'm sure it is going to be a good film. But I agree with Ogtavia. From what I picked from the trailer, the storyline does not really stand out.

By the way, I feel like I've already seen the film from this trailer. Trailers shouldn't 'tell the full story'.

Yeah! Trailers gives incite to what a movie is going to be like... But my dear this particular trailer said a lot of things but if u look closely, there is still a lot of suspense... U kinda know where this movie is coming from, but u don't know wer it will be headed later and definitely u won't decipher how this movie is going to end... Just look at it one more time...

The guy that I quoted actually acted like the movie is just one regular movie like that without content and even went ahead to use the word "mediocre" which should not even be used here at all...
Just see the trailer once more u will understand what I am saying! Good Morning to you and have a stress free Saturday!!!
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Radiant1020(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2018
petsam11:

Thanks so much dear! I appreciate! People need to be told and educated about the extraordinary improvements in Nollywood! Some still think it's still those old Nollywood days... Just like someone above was saying that Genny's movie can't be on Netflix without knowing that not just her movie, but her movies and a lot of other wonderful Nollywood movies are on Netflix.
So someone needs to start telling people the trust. And as a matter of fact, (minus the oil and gas sector), Nollywood is the only industry and establishment that I still have high hopes in and on in Nigeria. Most other industries and even everything about the government both presently and "whenever" sickens me. I see nothing promising in any other sector apart from there two sectors for now shaa!
Thanks for your observation! I appreciate! I want to hit it big in these industries and I believe God will open my way and ways for me anyhow and soon in Jesus Name!!! Ameeeeeeeeeen!!!

Amen!
Do you want to venture into acting or something?
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Almunjid(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2018
oshe11:
OUR Everyday Crush
U and who?

Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2018
homesteady:

Go back and read the content of the post, the movie would be featured in an international film festival, just like how several other Nollywood movies have been featured. So no one is begging you to retrace your step, you don't matter a bit! The people that matter in the grand scheme of things are paying attention, and that's what matters.
Swerve bro.....
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by eDoctorr(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2018
AreaFada2:

What is the genre?
Well written in English Language.
It is a true life story.
God bless.
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by adieora(f): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Nackzy:
Our forever single mum

Olodo
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by petsam11(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Radiant1020:

Amen!
Do you want to venture into acting or something?

Yeah! I am into it but I stepped back because some directors are too full of favoritism and Wat have u...But I still follow up the trends especially online n offline too...
But I want to go into it full time and big time... I believe and know that I have a lot of things to give and bring into that industry but knowing Naija ways, u must know somebody, that knows somebody, that knows who knows another somebody before u can progress. Or u have to pay bribe till ur last cent goes down to get to wer u want to get to and most times u will even end up not moving an inch away from wer u are (wer u started paying) lol! Funny but true!

The love that I have for this industry is to the point that if I wer to be a governor or even d president, Nollywood will have a better place than it has now in Nigeria and oversees... Cos if u check the revenue that could be generated from Nollywood, then u will know it is not an industry that u will just overlook...
So Yes Ma'am! I want to go into the movie industry at least starting with acting.
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Olodo24: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2018
I saw it on variety earlier yesterday n it was a good watch. Amazing cinematography and acting all around. Finally, a nollywood comedy with a storyline
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Olodo24: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2018
adieora:

Olodo
lol. I hope say no be my own Olodo
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Black ebony igbo beauty... grin
black ebony milf grin grin
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2018
fuckerstard:
See better 9ja movie, madam nnaji keep it up.

Cho cho cho cho cho.....

You don watch am?
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2018
petsam11:

No offense bro! And I must say that u are entitled to ur opinion... But from this trailer that I just watched, this movie is going to be everything wonderful and amazing that the word "mediocrity" won't even have a space to come out of critics mouths... not only will it open a lot more doors for Genny and Nollywood again like "Road to Yesterday" did for her and Nollywood in 2016 TIFF, but this time it will be something overwhelming... did u see the graphics, picture quality, the galaxy of stars in this movie,... a lot of ppl will be anticipating cos even if dem tell me say Me. P fit act before now I no go believe, Pyhno too, not to talk of our legends dem... just wait till this movie hits Nigerian and other African Cinemas... Even before the announcement of dates that it will start showing in the Cinemas, the tickets go finish for air before e reach ground!

We have been hearing of Nollywood blockbusters but Mehn! This will create another record for Nollywood blockbusters/box office to follow... Wedding party o, Wives of strike o, okafor's law, 76, 93 days, dry, 30 Days in Atlanta, 10 Days in Suncity o, etc which are very wonderful movies but dey will all be like a child's play to this movie (Lionheart) with the cash out in the Cinemas... I am not exaggerating... Na fact I dey talk!!!

This movie will definitely take Nollywood to another extraordinary level quote me anywhere...
I dey believe Genevieve's Doings!!! Infact I too dey believe her Workings pass anybody for that industry men and women alike!!!
Even Onyeka Onwenu confirmed this in her interview with Wazobia TV shortly after d shooting of this movie... she said "Genny knows what many of us that has been in the industry even before her doesn't know! Just wait and see her... she is coming...."

Ha ha!

On top a movie u never watch?

Nawa o...
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by ogtavia(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2018
petsam11:

No offense bro! And I must say that u are entitled to ur opinion... But from this trailer that I just watched, this movie is going to be everything wonderful and amazing that the word "mediocrity" won't even have a space to come out of critics mouths... not only will it open a lot more doors for Genny and Nollywood again like "Road to Yesterday" did for her and Nollywood in 2016 TIFF, but this time it will be something overwhelming... did u see the graphics, picture quality, the galaxy of stars in this movie,... a lot of ppl will be anticipating cos even if dem tell me say Me. P fit act before now I no go believe, Pyhno too, not to talk of our legends dem... just wait till this movie hits Nigerian and other African Cinemas... Even before the announcement of dates that it will start showing in the Cinemas, the tickets go finish for air before e reach ground!

We have been hearing of Nollywood blockbusters but Mehn! This will create another record for Nollywood blockbusters/box office to follow... Wedding party o, Wives of strike o, okafor's law, 76, 93 days, dry, 30 Days in Atlanta, 10 Days in Suncity o, etc which are very wonderful movies but dey will all be like a child's play to this movie (Lionheart) with the cash out in the Cinemas... I am not exaggerating... Na fact I dey talk!!!

This movie will definitely take Nollywood to another extraordinary level quote me anywhere...
I dey believe Genevieve's Doings!!! Infact I too dey believe her Workings pass anybody for that industry men and women alike!!!
Even Onyeka Onwenu confirmed this in her interview with Wazobia TV shortly after d shooting of this movie... she said "Genny knows what many of us that has been in the industry even before her doesn't know! Just wait and see her... she is coming...."

No offense taken bro. I never said the movie won't be a good one. Good stories can still be told and retold many times generating different experiences and excitement each time. I equally agree that some hollywood movies also have mediocre and stereotypical story lines. My criticism wasn't based on graphics but content. I noticed most times when nollywood modernists talk about blockbusters, they speak more of graphics and presentation. For instance, wedding party 1 was great : graphics, presentation and then story (though plastic). But Wedding party 2 was horrible but had great visuals, array of stars and was shot at great locations. October 1 was hyped but I wasn't too impressed when I saw it. Vintage/classic nollywood had better stories, if you doubt me, go and watch rattlesnake,owo blow,living in bondage and a few of them. A movie becomes boring when people can predict what will likely happen at the end and be 75% correct. I am a huge nollywood fan especially of it's vintage movies.

Genny's movie will be great cos she knows her onions. But a great movie goes beyond visuals and pictures, the storyline must be riveting.
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by chiboy1116: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2018
This movie would b epic .
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by petsam11(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2018
ogtavia:

No offense taken bro. I never said the movie won't be a good one. Good stories can still be told and retold many times generating different experiences and excitement each time. I equally agree that some hollywood movies also have mediocre and stereotypical story lines. My criticism wasn't based on graphics but content. I noticed most times when nollywood modernists talk about blockbusters, they speak more of graphics and presentation. For instance, wedding party 1 was great : graphics, presentation and then story (though plastic). But Wedding party 2 was horrible but had great visuals, array of stars and was shot at great locations. October 1 was hyped but I wasn't too impressed when I saw it. Vintage/classic nollywood had better stories, if you doubt me, go and watch rattlesnake,owo blow,living in bondage and a few of them. A movie becomes boring when people can predict what will likely happen at the end and be 75% correct. I am a huge nollywood fan especially of it's vintage movies.

Genny's movie will be great cos she knows her onions. But a great movie goes beyond visuals and pictures, the storyline must be riveting.

Yeah bro! U are correct! But I believe there is still more to this movie... we can wait until later it is out on the Cinemas!
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by ogtavia(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Ignatio:
They really put much work in this movie. money too. Every effort worth it. My ticket is booked already.

Your opinion though but know that 99% of hollywood storylines you watch are mediocre and stereotyped.

My opinion bro. I am a huge Genevieve fan though.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by wezzyjasified(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by petsam11(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2018
Noel1:

Ha ha!

On top a movie u never watch?

Nawa o...

Lol! U are funny bro! But people who know what it means for someone to know his/her onions will definitely give u this incite and even bigger overview about this movie and Genny's and other filmmakers antecedents (men and women alike)
Let's just wait for this movie to hit the Cinemas!
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Xinzu: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2018
Skmoda360:

Do you have any problem with Yoruba people.....? Shouting Yoruba amaka upandan like small pikin. undecided undecided
You better grow up old fool.

Yoruba Amaka grin
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Radiant1020(f): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2018
petsam11:

Yeah! I am into it but I stepped back because some directors are too full of favoritism and Wat have u...But I still follow up the trends especially online n offline too...
But I want to go into it full time and big time... I believe and know that I have a lot of things to give and bring into that industry but knowing Naija ways, u must know somebody, that knows somebody, that knows who knows another somebody before u can progress. Or u have to pay bribe till ur last cent goes down to get to wer u want to get to and most times u will even end up not moving an inch away from wer u are (wer u started paying) lol! Funny but true!

The love that I have for this industry is to the point that if I wer to be a governor or even d president, Nollywood will have a better place than it has now in Nigeria and oversees... Cos if u check the revenue that could be generated from Nollywood, then u will know it is not an industry that u will just overlook...
So Yes Ma'am! I want to go into the movie industry at least starting with acting.

That's really nice o
May favour locate you in Jesus name

Keep going for auditions... Some of these actors started very small...
Remember, the path to success is not usually smooth

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Noel1:

Cho cho cho cho cho.....

You don watch am?

I sha don watch the trailer, mr solo.. grin
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by sprints2: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2018
fine wine gene still dey fine like anything unlike some married women who av turned themselves to rags and keep complaining of their cheating husband... career woman no dey carry last...

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by homesteady(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Skmoda360:

Swerve bro.....

Accept your L and move on! You are inconsequential, deal with it!
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
fuckerstard:

I sha don watch the trailer, mr solo.. grin
Lol...
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by oshe11: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Almunjid:
U and who?
Me n US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
homesteady:

Accept your L and move on! You are inconsequential, deal with it!
Who this one dey speak grammar for?,if I start with you ........na your grandpa will come and defend you last last....
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by IloveToMess: 3:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Skmoda360:

Mr man stop your joke......? Netflix koor, Mobdro ni
Ntoor its actually on Netflix.
Re: Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2018
oludolamu290:
OkaNaUbe: Jackie Chan, you no kick person todayW

grin

Are you oshe1?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Amaka And Phyna Fight / Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire / Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.