Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger (709 Views)

Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / Tribute To Arsene Wenger, Arsenal Manager (1996-2018) / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by mmb(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Arsene Wenger finally wins medal. grin

Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by latexxbro(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is what I call Savagely in the upper most height..
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by Tolexander: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
lol!

That is the best caption to the honor.

The way he was standing to receive the award shows that Arsene Wenger is not used to being decorated.
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by Horlaidex(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin

Chai! Arsene Wenger don suffer
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by amaniro: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is Highly unprofessional of them. They can get sued for this inappropriate right up. What do they mean. Or are they being sacarstic?
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by Tolexander: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:
This is Highly unprofessional of them. They can get sued for this inappropriate right up. What do they mean. Or are they being sacarstic?
Only if they lied will BBC be sued for libel.

In your sincere mind, is the caption totally wrong?
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by amaniro: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:
Only if they lied will BBC be sued for libel.

In your sincere mind, is the caption totally wrong?

It is ethically wrong to redicule someone's reputation. There is a right up under FHR called slander and sibls this cannot be breached due to some cheap redicule selfish gains. It's highly unprofessional
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by Tolexander: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:

It is ethically wrong to redicule someone's reputation. There is a right up under FHR called slander and sibls this cannot be breached due to some cheap redicule selfish gains. It's highly unprofessional
This is not slander. Perhaps you meant libel.

I don't see anything libelous in this.

Ask "Baba Ijebu", himself, he will tell you that BBC is right.
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by amaniro: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:
This is not slander. Perhaps you meant libel.

I don't see anything libelous in this.

Ask "Baba Ijebu", himself, he will tell you that BBC is right.

If were Wenger I'd sew them for such an insensitive post full of unreasonable sentiments. Highly unprofessional.
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2018
this one got me confused dunno if to laugh cos am just week.
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 25, 2018
amaniro:

If were Wenger I'd sew them for such an insensitive post full of unreasonable sentiments. Highly unprofessional.

Seconded. 'tailor' them i concur.
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by czarina(f): 2:45am On Aug 25, 2018
sarafa68:

of course he can sew them, doesn't need it on tape when the when a simple screenshot does just that!
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by czarina(f): 2:46am On Aug 25, 2018
sarafa68:

of course he can sew them, doesn't need it on tape when the when a simple screenshot can do just that!
Re: See How BBC Africa Captioned Liberian Presidential Award To Arsene Wenger by czarina(f): 2:46am On Aug 25, 2018
sarafa68:

of course he can sew them, doesn't need it on tape when the when a simple screenshot can do just that!

(1) (Reply)

Ouch! "You Can't Rely On Hazard" - Antonio Rugider Slams Three Chelsea Stars / 2 Odds For Today Saturday High Stake / Leicester Not For Sale To An African; Ruto And Dangote Dismissed Hi Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.