Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Need Sales Representative In Akure, Ondo State, With His Own Car. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Sales Representative In Akure, Ondo State, With His Own Car. (423 Views)

Vacant Job For Transaction Service Representative In A Reputable Financial Firm / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Sales Representative In Akure, Ondo State, With His Own Car. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Any company or an entrepreneur that need a sale representative or marketer with his own car, i have a car i can run the errands for any company or entrepreneur that wish to sell or have it services in Akure, ondo state should contact me on 09082198274 or 08064357013, email Ketikubamidele1985@gmail.com, i will take care of business or services in Akure with my own car.
Re: Need Sales Representative In Akure, Ondo State, With His Own Car. by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 25, 2018
I will provide my cv or any documents on request. Thank you.
Re: Need Sales Representative In Akure, Ondo State, With His Own Car. by Nicogen4us(f): 2:08am On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=dancok post=70584181]Any company or an entrepreneur that need a sale representative or marketer with his own car, i have a car i can run the errands for any company or entrepreneur that wish to sell or have it services in Akure, ondo state should contact me on 09082198274 or 08064357013, email *Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!*

An agro processing company( *processed chicken*) hereby request for a *MARKETERS*, *SALES REPS* which will coordinate the company SALES in the following areas: *Oyo State*(Ibadan,Oyo,GBOMOSHO, SAKI, ISEYIN), *Osun state* (Osogbo, Ilesha,Ife, Iwo), *Ondo State*(Akure, Ondo,Owo, Akoko,okitipupa etc), *Ekiti State*(Ado, Ikere etc), *Ogun state*(Abeokuta, Ijebu ode, Sagamu, Iperu, etc),
*Responsibilities*:
✅ Distribution of products to buyers
✅ Monitoring the sales and reporting to the head of Sales.
✅ Bringing in more customers/Sales
✅ Ensure prompt payment is ensured
✅ Accounting for all products at his or custody
Number of slot: Not stated
*Qualification*: Graduate of any discipline with Marketing Experience
*Payment*: Commission on Sales
*For enquiry : *TRINITY CROWN SCIENCE LABORATORY AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP SERVICES*
*Mode of application*:
Application letter with C.V. should be send to: nicogen4liv@gmail.com
Application closes on 30th Sept.,2018.

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Management Trainee Recruitment At Kewalram Chanrai Group 2018 / Tee-square Limited / Recruitment: FRSC Screens 15,000 Applicants In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.