Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar (30491 Views)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / [video] 2019 Bugatti Divo Is Just A Master Piece, Beating Chiron In Acceleration / N1.3b Mansory Bugatti Veyron Vivere Diamond Edition Spotted At R.Mugabe Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Automotive1(m): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqDT5_4z_YI

Bugatti has unveiled its new $5.8 million Divo Hypercar at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in California.

Only the current owners a Bugatti Chiron were eligible to buy the Divo and as expected, even at $5.8m (₦2.1b Naira) and twice the cost of Bugatti Chiron , all 40 Hypercars were sold out even before launch. 

Bugatti President says
"The feedback from our customers was overwhelming"

"We showed the Divo to a small group of selected Chiron customers. All 40 cars were sold immediately—this was fantastic confirmation for the Bugatti team which had put so much dedication and passion into the project"

The Divo is based on the Chiron and shares the same 8-litre quad-turbo W16 engine that makes 1479 bhp of max power.

Its top speed is limited to 236 mph ( compared to Chiron's 261 mph) and it will accelerate from zero to 62mph in just 2.4 seconds.

The Divo is 77-pounds lighter than the Chiron and can generate around 1000 pounds of downforce at its top speed -that's about 200 pounds more than the Chiron.

Tweaks to the chassis and suspension make the Divo eight seconds faster around corners and 0.1 second quicker than Chiron from 0 to 62 mph.

Bugatti President says
"To date, a modern Bugatti has represented a perfect balance between high performance, straight-line dynamics and luxurious comfort"

"Within the possibilities, we have shifted the balance in the case of the Divo further towards lateral acceleration, agility and cornering"

"The Divo is made for corners"

Like the Veyron and Chiron Hypercars, the Divo is named after two-time Targa Florio winner in the 1920s, Albert Divo .

With its crazy aero and a lower top speed ,the new Bugatti Divo is ready to devour twisty roads and bends because that is what it is made for.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/bugatti-unveils-the-limited-edition-of-its-₦2-1billion-divo-hypercar/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by HungerBAD: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2018
Nice.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Chepos1(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2018
Can the car take me to heaven?

10 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Aldebaran(m): 1:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Chepos1:
Can the car take me to heaven?
Yes, it can take you to Heaven or even Hell (depends on your qualifications)

Just buy it and ram it into an oncoming Caterpillar or Truck grin

178 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 25, 2018
and one small yahoo boy will start forming big boy with venza and Lexus rx330 grin

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by yarimo(m): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2018
I need one for my 6 years old son

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by kennypedia(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2018
It's very difficult to hit the road with a 7 seconds car here in Nigeria. How many jubilee will one work to acquire this?

11 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Teeboi56: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Haaaaaa money speaking

4 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Una dey mad.... na planet una won sell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bad ass

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Opinionated: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by nepapole(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aldebaran:

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Obierika(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
It will be hard for them to match the achievement of the Veyron
Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by rozayx5(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wtf

shocked shocked shocked

And Arabs will rush it

3 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by itiswellandwell: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Waiting for the unlimited edition. Don't like anything limited.

6 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by DonPablo007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na only dem Mayweather the buy this type

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by HajimeSaito(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin

With a 5.6 million dollar price tag, it really is limited edition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
I will buy it only if I can resell it later for more than the cost price.

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by satowind(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Overpriced cars

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Lexusgs430: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
They invited me also, I just missed the post.....

4 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by HajimeSaito(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
yarimo:
I need one for my 6 years old son

Why not ask your Arab masters to send you a camel instead?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by sinaj(f): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Davido food haf done o! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by soberdrunk(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by aragon4realz(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
good have mercy
Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by earlgreen: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
0 - 7 seconds car ba? I'll buy one in 7 months time
Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by obafemee80(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aldebaran:

Wicked grin

Good Answer cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Ilerioluwa02: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nice car... I need one cry

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Gten(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Need one ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by RexTramadol1: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Delicious product.
Re: Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Don't bother to drive this on Nigerian roads.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-ordered And Delivered by Gimporters: 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE / Buy Your New Brand Bajaj Boxer At An Updated Price From Nnewi / Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.