Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election (22776 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Mrakeli: 3:57am On Aug 25, 2018
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State has said that his wife, Dr Linda Ayade, has severally cautioned him not to think of seeking reelection next year.

He stated this on Friday when he formally commissioned the office building of the Cross River Women Emancipation Initiative (CROWEI), the umbrella body for all women associations in the state.

CROWEI was established by his wife and the building facilitated by the state Ministry for Women Affairs.

Ayade said his wife has been worried over the type of unwholesome politics played in the state, fearing that it was going to endanger him or dent his hard earned reputation.

However, his wife said that after consulting with women across the state under CROWEI, they have resolved not only to emancipate the Cross River women economically but to increase their political awareness, noting that women in the state want the governor to return for a second term.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-wife-cautions-me-against-seeking-re-election-ayade-267398.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:00am On Aug 25, 2018
GOD BLESS Mrs Ayade!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Baawaa(m): 4:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Your wife warned you not to seek re-election and the women in the state want you to return for second term grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who is deceiving who

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by ipobarecriminals: 4:08am On Aug 25, 2018
cool A good wife

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by chinjo(m): 4:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Scammer. Using sweet words to deceive the gullible.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by nzeobi(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Nigerian politicians and their cunny tactics.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by zlantanfan: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2018
One of the most clueless ineffective govs in this era

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Aufbauh(m): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2018
I like his style of politics though cuz he see it through the eyes of morality most times. If comes to politics of bitterness count Ben Ayade out.

Again he's not interested and involved in the ethno-religious politics play by most PDP Politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by SolutionMee: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Which of your wives
The one that has fibroid or the one that lost her virginity as a teenager
Which one of them
Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by dlaw70(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald Duke belt cross river and brought it international limelight.Liyel Imoke didn't add a thing to Duke's footprint but he didn't destroy a thing.Ayade,a professor with a professor deputy has return cross river to stone age.Ayade shame on u for disappointing us,northern crossriverians are ashamed of u.after 2019 just fine ur way to China and continue ur 419 business there .hidiot

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by exposition: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2018
Abegi for once listen to your wife! her voice is the voice of all cross rivereans!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by SarkinYarki: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2018
I hope Buhari wife is also cautioning him too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by BruncleZuma: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Hundredpopo: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Family scheme

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by mralabs(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Can we start a campaign against Buhari already because it seems PDP is not ready... And gaskiya.. Me Ayam tired..

1 to tell 20 just one reason to vote for a new face in the forth coming presidential race.

Me.. This is my Candidate. Check his Bio

VOTE ANRP.. make critical analysis and decide

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tope_Fasua

Who is ur Candidate?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Ijaya123: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Then keep it in the family.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by tatibillion: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Story upon story...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Opinionated: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by 9japrof(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2018
All these schemings na games been played on the electorate.

Which naija governor's wife that doesn't want the comfort and free gifts of politics, even Aisha who was subjected to the oza room no more talks about her husband quitting office.

It's only in Nigeria pressure is always on the politicians to run... Yes the pressure would always come from those that would benefit from you being there...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by officialteemi(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2018
after u and ur brother have empty the state... CALABAR now is dwelling on past glories....messed up GOVERNOR

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Eponyeeboz: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2018
Reminds me of Peter the sawdust. He said his wife dreams too. Nigger is still in pains
Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by franchasng: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2018
Even Aisha has been warning Buhari not to seek for reelection but Chibok girls want Buhari to come back so that he can help free them from Boko Haram captivity in 2019 angry

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by godfatherx: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2018
dlaw70:
Donald Duke belt cross river and brought it international limelight.Liyel Imoke didn't add a thing to Duke's footprint but he didn't destroy a thing.Ayade,a professor with a professor deputy has return cross river to stone age.Ayade shame on u for disappointing us,northern crossriverians are ashamed of u.after 2019 just fine ur way to China and continue ur 419 business there .hidiot

Well said, though Liyel didn't live up to standard too, he focused more on primary health in rural areas, but he maintained the structures put in place by Duke.

This educated illiterate Professor and his umbrella houseboy deputy are disgrace to the citadel of higher learning. They've turned Cross River to Abia State.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Caseless: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Just join us in APC. I like the man.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Man2utd(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
English manipulation... All tool of deception.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by crazygod(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Can there ever be a political office holder that will just decide to do one term in office? undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2018
angry

Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by supereagle(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool A good wife

Is she not enjoying the pecks of the office?
Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by Youngzedd(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2018
What a good woman you have got. Not listening to her will be the begining of your end.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2018
dlaw70:

Fear North anywhere.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election by GCsomething: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2018
Baawaa:
Your wife warned you not to seek re-election and the women in the state want you to return for second term grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who is deceiving who

Broo I dof for you and Understood in same line too. Prof Ben isnt bad but I least expected him say this publicly. Because the comment(conclusion) is misleading and counter to its primises.

We are watching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG / Zahra Buhari Resumes #inconversationwithzahra Show After Months Of Silence / Atiku Paid K.M. Family Investment To Help Destroy Buhari's Campaign - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.