Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Long Is A Upvc Pipe ? In need of 3km - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Long Is A Upvc Pipe ? In need of 3km (418 Views)

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / Upvc Windows And Doors In Delhi NCR / Distributors Of Upvc Windows And Doors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Is A Upvc Pipe ? In need of 3km by FarmRep3O: 4:05am On Aug 25, 2018
As the subject asks, how long is a upvc pipe ?

I see that they have various diameters from 1/4 into to 3inches (maybe even higher), but I have not seen much about how long.
I will be needing about 3 kilometers to deliver some liquids from a harvesting site to a processing site.
I have two sites that are about 800 meters apart. I would like to see if it is cost effective to do this transfer with 3 pipe segments, or should I find the funds to buy the property right beside the harvesting site , or just go smaller so that everything can fit in one location.
Re: How Long Is A Upvc Pipe ? In need of 3km by FarmRep3O: 4:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Any help with this pls!
Re: How Long Is A Upvc Pipe ? In need of 3km by FarmRep3O: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Help pls!.
Re: How Long Is A Upvc Pipe ? In need of 3km by rotecch77(m): 5:14am On Sep 13, 2018
FarmRep3O:
As the subject asks, how long is a upvc pipe ?

I see that they have various diameters from 1/4 into to 3inches (maybe even higher), but I have not seen much about how long.
I will be needing about 3 kilometers to deliver some liquids from a harvesting site to a processing site.
I have two sites that are about 800 meters apart. I would like to see if it is cost effective to do this transfer with 3 pipe segments, or should I find the funds to buy the property right beside the harvesting site , or just go smaller so that everything can fit in one location.

mostly upvc pipe comes in various sizes from 1/2" to 14" for diff purposes, there is a variation in length based on diff manufactural but something in region of 10' to 14'
Re: How Long Is A Upvc Pipe ? In need of 3km by FarmRep3O: 6:08am On Nov 07, 2018
rotecch77:

mostly upvc pipe comes in various sizes from 1/2" to 14" for diff purposes, there is a variation in length based on diff manufactural but something in region of 10' to 14'

Thank you.

I finally was able to check it out myself and it does seems to vary.
I would have thought that the length would be standardize.
However the ones I have seen here in Ibadan seem to typically be 9 or 10 feet long.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Praiseville Court Isheri North, Lagos / I Need A Room And Parlor Selfcontain Around Iwo Road And Wema Area / Dont Settle For Cheap Quotation Interlocking,go For Quality Job Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.