Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data (2395 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Crack Screen Of Iphone 8? / 512GB Micro SD Card By Integral Memory Is The Largest So Far / It Will Cost You Around $275 [₦97900] To Repair A Broken Iphone X Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by Hoodexboi(m): 6:02am On Aug 25, 2018
How to Repair a Crashed SD Card and Protect Your Data. One of the many reasons users prefer Android devices is the ability to expand the amount of available storage space using the MicroSD Card. Since we have the ability add up to 256GB of external storage to Android devices today, you’re bound to choke up when the SD card crashes without any tell-tale signs.
Step 1 – Physically clean the SD Card
Despite being durable and built to last, SD cards are prone to crashing sometimes due to physical damage. Since you carry your phone around everywhere, some dirt and dust are bound to fill up in the cracks, that can make SD card stop working from time to time.
The first thing you can try to do on how to repair a crashed SD card is physically scrub and clean it.
Remove the MicroSD card from your Android device and place it on a clean surface. Make sure that you turn off your phone before pulling out the SD card for safety.
Flip the MicroSD card and using a white eraser, gently scrub the gold contact pins of the SD card to get rid of any residual dirt or grime.
If you have an

Read more @

http://www.hoodexblog.com.ng/2018/08/how-to-repair-crashed-sd-card-and.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by Nackzy: 6:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Is that really possible or u just want people to logg on to ur site

1 Like

Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by johnaruson(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2018
I'm a victim, you made no sense. Go and learn how to do research before teaching.
Your topic should have been:How to clean SD cards.

4 Likes

Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by simplyhonest(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2018
I have tried this before and it did not work at all... anyway, nice try
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by HzRF(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Download easeus crack and enjoy
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by Ejadike(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2018
HzRF:
Download easeus crack and enjoy
what's it for?
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by HzRF(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Ejadike:
what's it for?

Use it recover deleted or lost fike
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by Ejadike(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
HzRF:

Use it recover deleted or lost fike
okay. Thanks
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by teewhydope(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
just run chkdsk command in windows command prompt
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by newdawn2017(f): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
My dear, we shall not like in d@ ur link, when u re tired, u will post it all here 4 us 2 read completely. Nice try! mtcheeeeeewww.
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by MzDeeb(f): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
newdawn2017:
My dear, we shall not like in d@ ur link, when u re tired, u will post it all here 4 us 2 read completely. Nice try! mtcheeeeeewww.

During the just concluded jumia anniversary special i purchased a memory card and 2tb flash drive. Though when u check the properties its showing the actual number of gigabytes but the issue is when i transfer files to the sd card.. The content is always blank.

For example.. My picture folder is 1gb.. After it had finished transferring. When i open the folder, there won't be anything in it at all.

Pls who knows what i can do? I'm so confused right now.

Thanks
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by newdawn2017(f): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2018
MzDeeb:

During the just concluded jumia anniversary special i purchased a memory card and 2tb flash drive. Though when u check the properties its showing the actual number of gigabytes but the issue is when i transfer files to the sd card.. The content is always blank.

For example.. My picture folder is 1gb.. After it had finished transferring. When i open the folder, there won't be anything in it at all.

Pls who knows what i can do? I'm so confused right now.

Thanks
What is dis one even saying? Re u well mentally?
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by teewhydope(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2018
newdawn2017:

she's probably asking for help and if you can't render it, just move on, instead of acting like a mentally deranged b****
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by newdawn2017(f): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
teewhydope:

she's probably asking for help and if you can't render it, just move on, instead of acting like a mentally deranged b****
foolish fool! he quoted me, & was saying g what I don't understand
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by teewhydope(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
newdawn2017:
foolish fool! he quoted me, & was saying g what I don't understand

calm down bitch.

#peace cheesy
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by newdawn2017(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
teewhydope:

calm down bitch.

#peace cheesy
Guess u re speaking 2 ur own mother Mr. weak ugwu leaves? Udo!
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by teewhydope(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
newdawn2017:
Guess u re speaking my own mother Mr. strong ugwu leaves? Udo!

nah nah i'm talking to you bitch; guess your mouth is as loose as your pussy(vice versa). you've had enough of my attention so don't expect me to reply you next & also, you should probably work on yourself cos you lack home training.

1 Like

Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by newdawn2017(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
teewhydope:

nah nah i'm talking to you bitch; guess your mouth is as loose as your pussy(vice versa). you've had enough of my attention so don't expect me to reply you next & also, you should probably work on yourself cos you lack home training.
Y not, ur mother is a bitch isn't she? & so do u lack home training.
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Na wa for all these posts we are reading o!
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by MzDeeb(f): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
newdawn2017:

What insolence?

All because i asked a simple question. If you know you didn't understand the question you should have asked for clarification? Or better still ignore.

Just because you are on a faceless platform doesn't give you the right to insult someone you don't even know.

I won't stoop so low to your level by insulting you back.
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by MzDeeb(f): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
teewhydope:

God bless you.. I was stunned when i read her message. Like WTF?

Chai.. I really do not even know what to say right now. Never knew such pple exist in this part of the world
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by ddjay: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
two fighting amala two shege
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by newdawn2017(f): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
MzDeeb:

What insolence?

All because i asked a simple question. If you know you didn't understand the question you should have asked for clarification? Or better still ignore.

Just because you are on a faceless platform doesn't give you the right to insult someone you don't even know.

i Am sorry my prince, & I am so touched @ ur level of maturity & self control. thank u 4 being u.
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
MzDeeb:

What insolence?

That boy pretending to be a girl is nothing but a nonentity.
You only need to go through his posts on his profile and see that 98% of all his comments are insults to everybody.
It's so appaling and sad!
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by MzDeeb(f): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
newdawn2017:
i Am sorry my prince, & I am so touched @ ur level of maturity & self control. thank u 4 being u.

You welcome..

1 Like

Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by MzDeeb(f): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70639451:

That boy pretending to be a girl is nothing but a nonentity.
You only need to go through his posts on his profile and see that 98% of all his comments are insults to everybody.
It's so appaling and sad!

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 28, 2018
Quite funny.
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2018
MzDeeb:

What insolence?

well, u bought a fake memory card, and I don't think such can be remedied. U just av to buy another, but this time get from a shop and make sure a receipt and warranty is given to u.

Speak politely to the seller and tell the person u just want original and ain't ready for troubles. I'm sure no sane seller will after dis plea sell fake to u. Mind you, original ain't cheap. 16gig should be about 3k or so, while 32gig shouldn't be more dan 6-10k, negotiate well.
Re: How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by MzDeeb(f): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
franciskaine:
well, u bought a fake memory card, and I don't think such can be remedied. U just av to buy another, but this time get from a shop and make sure a receipt and warranty is given to u.

Speak politely to the seller and tell the person u just want original and ain't ready for troubles. I'm sure no sane seller will after dis plea sell fake to u. Mind you, original ain't cheap. 16gig should be about 3k or so, while 32gig shouldn't be more dan 6-10k, negotiate well.

Okay.. Thanks. I will try that.

God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Price Of Nokia 6230i Phone in Nigeria? / Throw Amay Your Zain Browsing Simcard And Start Looking For Mtn Simcard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.