Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Police Invite Femi Fani-kayode Over Criminal Publication - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Femi Fani-kayode Over Criminal Publication (345 Views)

Kuje Jailbreak: DHQ Tackles Fani-kayode Over Allegations Against Military / BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Police Invite Femi Fani-kayode Over Criminal Publication by mykomini(m): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2018
The Nigeria Police Force has invited a former Minister of Aviation , Chief Femi Fani - Kayode , for alleged conspiracy, criminal and inciting publication.
In a letter dated August 20 , 2018 with Ref. No CR / 3000 / IGP. SEC / MU/ T . G/ ABJ Vol . 54 / 226 , the police asked the former minister to appear before SP Usman Garba latest by August 28 , 2018.
In the letter titled, ‘ Conspiracy, criminal defamation , inciting publication, injurious falsehood and conduct likely to cause breach of peace’, the police noted that the invitation was based purely on a fact- finding mission .
The letter , which was signed by Commissioner of Police in charge of the IG Monitoring Unit, Force Headquarters , Habu Sani read , “This office is investigating the above mentioned case reported to the Inspector- General of Police in which your name featured .
“ In view of the above, you are requested to interview the undersigned through SP Usman Garba on 28 / 08 / 2018 by 10 . 00 hrs to shed light on the allegations raised.
“You are to, however , note that the invitation is purely for fact findings and your cooperation in this regard is highly solicited. Please. ”
Speaking on his invitation, however , Fani- Kayode said, “I am not in the least bit intimidated and I cannot be silenced. They would have to kill me first . I received the letter today without any details of the allegations or who the complainant is .

READ MORE - https://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/08/police-invite-former-minister-of.html?m=1
Re: Police Invite Femi Fani-kayode Over Criminal Publication by Mynd44: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2018

(1)

Pmb: Love Or Governance / BMO Fires Back At Trump For Calling Buhari ‘lifeless’ / Ganduje Reveal How Nigerian Breweries Makes His Job Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.