Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises (26136 Views)

Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested / 6 Friends Killed In A Car Accident In Ogun, Sister Accused Drunk Driver Of Yahoo / One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Rubbish. undecided

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by anochuko01(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2018
chronique:
this doesn't sound like an apology. she was still justifying her actions. i don't like people who are slow to think but quick to speak;they are usually a whole lot of trouble.
abi o.
arrogance is written allover her words
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by aylipple: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2018
The lady was still trying to justify her action/blame the driver for an error that has now been established, was clearly technical and therefore, not his fault. Rather than go on and on about how what he did was wrong & how she was taken for a fool, one would've expected a sober and more repentant response accompanied with an apology - public and private - but alas, Miss Grace is just who she is; an entitled, uncouth and proud lady, who doesn't know how/when to apologize even after her faults have been pointed out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by SarkinYarki: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2018
He should still sue her jare
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2018
I gues is 200 2g sub be dat. grin
Africanbest:
2g Airtel network and am in page 1, Dats nice

Anyway, since buhari no wan give youths job, I have decided to flash the taxify driver number wen dey dere today, I go even call am to come ikeja den tell am say I don commot dere make him come VI den later come Port Harcourt...

Please stay away from slay queen b4 they use ur destiny trend online

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by akinyemi0103(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Some girl ehn, whenever i just see dem with their usual story on twitter, i no dey even read m again, they are full of lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Tonimordred(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2018
Apologize with nothing to compesate you...ishi aki
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by DaRuud(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2018
Some of those useless ladies wey go wear fake weavon , fake lashes , fake bra . . . . . dey form Uber Passenger na God go judge their case

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by ikept(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2018
To err is human, to forgive is divine.
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Bluffly: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
Nowadays I don't believe ladies who accuse all these uber/taxify drivers because most of them are always wrongly accused.

Meanwhile, first bank customers can now perform exciting transactions on the first mobile app. Please click the link on my signature on how to register on the app. Thanks.
Moreover is it only ladies that use uber and taxify that they are the ones that complains all he time
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Stallion93(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2018
But what is the Problem with girls and Stupid lies sef? Da fuk all theses females think the world was made for them
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2018
I hate to say this bit women don't deserve forgiveness most times.he should have made a scapegoat out of her and teaches those bitches who have no regard for men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Bluffly:

Moreover is it only ladies that use uber and taxify that they are the ones that complains all he time
abi my brother. Nigerian women cannot be satisfied at all.. They always come to social media to seek for pity just like their goddess tonto dike. Nonsense.
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2018
The lady shouldn't be blamed. Rather taxify should be made to apologise publicly n if possible compensate both the driver and the lady. What a grave mistake! If the lady had not raised alarmed she would have been scammed. Taxify did not make technical error by charging her N300 for the trip but N6900. Haba! I sha wanna believe she's given extra apart from the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Meanwhile almost new lenovo thinkpad x201 core i5 (lightweight design)for urgent sale at 45k Dm 08082457319 for more details
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by thatigboman: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
The lady shouldn't be blamed. Rather taxify should be made to apologise publicly n if possible compensate both the driver and the lady. What a grave mistake! If the lady had not raised alarmed she would have been scammed. Taxify did not make technical error by charging her N300 for the trip but N6900. Haba! I sha wanna believe she's given extra apart from the difference.
u are the only reasonable person here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by otokpamike(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Show me.
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by thatigboman: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Did the lady lie? Was she not over billed? The lady has nothing to apologise for. Taxify's useless app has been making their drivers rip passengers off.
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Aystarz: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Gush I need me some warm hug

Warm hug kor. For what's worth, you could even be worse than the Jezebel up for discourse at the moment

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by emperorblog(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
nonsense

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Aystarz:

Warm hug kor. For what's worth, you could even be worse than the Jezebel up for discourse at the moment

Wow...

Have we met before? undecided
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2018
black beckys - with more entitlement than white women angry
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Airoflaw(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2018
post=70587409:
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE to you two in advance!!
And they live happily ever after wink grin cheesy grin smiley cheesy grin

Na so e go be!! wink
too much nollywood ..shey una no dey do promo for una side grin
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Adiwana: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
What a Simp! So its a girl,you are now a christain but if na boy,you for don treat him Bleep up.Hes one of reasons girls think they can do anything,apply the normal female antics knowing fools lioe this wipl fall for it and get away with it.SMH undecided undecided
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by TEYA: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2018
thatigboman:
u are the only reasonable person here.
I see nothing reasonable about that post. If a Taxify driver wrongs you and refuses to make it right, what to do is to report him to Taxify who have a way of dealing with him, you don't go online and start dragging them in the mud.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by andybest4live: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2018
crySHE DID NOT CONSIDER PROPERLY BEFORE ACUSE DE TAXI
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by ChristineC: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2018
I'd still sue her. She's very stupiid.
Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by nairavsdollars(f): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Are we sure UBER is not the ones sponsoring all these Jezebels?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2018
garetz:
I would have gone ahead to sue anyway
E go take 5 years before court go give it final verdict.Naija court!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by wezzyjasified(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2018
CastedAyo:
Justice, the Taxify driver who was accused of theft and fraud some days ago by a customer, has decided not to sue her anymore after she sent him an apology.

The lady named Agatha Grace accused Justice of fraud after she was charged 6,900 for a short trip from Aja to Lekki (read here ). Grace claimed Justice did not end the trip and continued to Surulere on her time. As a result, an exorbitant amount was deducted from her.

But Taxify has now resolved the issue, which is believed to have been a technical one, and Grace has gotten her money back.

She offered an apology to Justice in private but he initially asked that the apology be made public since he was disgraced publicly. He threatened to sue if she doesn't apologise publicly.

They eventually settled after Grace took down the post where she accused him.

Justice said that he was letting it go and will not sue her anymore based on advice he received from his pastor and people around him.

See the screenshots below;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9586/driver-and-lady-who-accused-him-of-theft-make-up-after-she-apologized.html

These ladies and taxify driver, like na only them dey use taxify. But na only them dey get issues always. On top free ride wey one guy pay or free ride code. All their stories are lies. Holoxo ladies.
Annoying, they will purposely annoy the driver and expect him not to talk cos customer is always right or he's an angel, while recording him. They wong record when he's acting normal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises by tintingz(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2018
post=70587549:
Justice said that he was letting it go and will not sue her anymore based on advice he received from his pastor and people around him.

It can only be God!
Thank God say man no be God oooo! wink
How is God related to this matter?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Qatar Trip / 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge / Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.