Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Didn’t Unfollow Alex On Social Media, I Was Blocked – Tobi Bakre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Unfollow Alex On Social Media, I Was Blocked – Tobi Bakre (411 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Unfollow Alex On Social Media, I Was Blocked – Tobi Bakre by Letenwam: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Big Brother Naija star, Tobi Bakre, in a new interview insisted that he didn't unfollow his fellow housemate Alex; but that he was blocked.

“I didn’t unfollow anybody; I was blocked and then she followed me back. I have never unfollowed anybody on my social media accounts before, I was blocked and then she followed me back,” he insisted.

The reality show star who also addressed rumours of buying Instagram followers, also disclosed his plans of becoming an actor.  According to Tobi, he was already into acting but chose not to talk much about the project.

“I am already into acting, but I cannot talk about my projects yet,” he simply told Saturday Beats

“No, I don’t buy Instagram likes and followers and I will never do that. I don’t want to comment much on that. I had about 25,000 before the Big Brother show and after BBA, I currently have about 867,000,” he said.

Recall that Alex have also reacted to reports of ending her friendship with Tobi. Just before she followed Tobi back on the social media platform, Alex posted a cryptic message on her story where she talked about people that matter in your life.

https://lailasnews.com/i-didnt-unfollow-alex-on-social-media-i-was-blocked-tobi-bakre/

Lalasticlala

Re: I Didn’t Unfollow Alex On Social Media, I Was Blocked – Tobi Bakre by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2018
Nobody should comment on this thread after me. It's a useless news

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Unfollow Alex On Social Media, I Was Blocked – Tobi Bakre by majamajic(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2018
u guys are done,
Re: I Didn’t Unfollow Alex On Social Media, I Was Blocked – Tobi Bakre by Alwaysking: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Very useless pieces of crap!
Re: I Didn’t Unfollow Alex On Social Media, I Was Blocked – Tobi Bakre by Euphorica(f): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Lwkmd We hear

(1) (Reply)

E-money Slays In Exotic Attire In New Photo (PHOTO) / Funke Akindele Signs Ambassadorial Deal With Keystone Bank (photos) / Face Of Candy City 2018 Ifeoluwa Grace Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.