Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Rita Dominic Has the Highest No of Followers on Tweeter amongst Nollywood Stars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Has the Highest No of Followers on Tweeter amongst Nollywood Stars (1337 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Has the Highest No of Followers on Tweeter amongst Nollywood Stars by vanni(f): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
I just checked and found that Rita Dominic has the highest number of followers on Tweeter 5042, amazing

http://twitter.com/ritaUdominic,

Carry on Rita, your friendliness and awesome personality will continue to pave the way for you
Re: Rita Dominic Has the Highest No of Followers on Tweeter amongst Nollywood Stars by tayoast(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
twitter
Re: Rita Dominic Has the Highest No of Followers on Tweeter amongst Nollywood Stars by THEAMAKA(f): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
i find it funny that a lot of them can't even get up to 10,000
but i don't think Africans are into the whole twitter fiasco anyway.
not only that, but she has had her twitter the longest out of anyone, so yeah.
Re: Rita Dominic Has the Highest No of Followers on Tweeter amongst Nollywood Stars by shilling(f): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i find it funny that a lot of them can't even get up to 10,000
but i don't think Africans are into the whole twitter fiasco anyway.
not only that, but she has had her twitter the longest out of anyone, so yeah.

True, Genevieve has been on there for about a month or so, and she has about 3000 already.
Re: Rita Dominic Has the Highest No of Followers on Tweeter amongst Nollywood Stars by THEAMAKA(f): 12:48am On Aug 21, 2010
and YES genevieve has just surpassed her. lol
genny cool
Re: Rita Dominic Has the Highest No of Followers on Tweeter amongst Nollywood Stars by MrCork1: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2010
RITA WHO?? THE CHICK DONT EVEN HAS NYANSH. SHE CANT ACT AND SHE RUBISH (NO OFFENSE)

(1) (Reply)

Hugh Hefner Gets New Girlfriend 5days After Calling Off Wedding With Crystal / The Us Reported Miss France Declarations After Miss Angola Crowning / Mbgn Queen, Sylvia Nduka's Skin Lightened In New Photoshoots. Offensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.