Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open (49365 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Chimamanda coulda dressed In a body revealing outfits for presentation right?
But she choosed to cover up in Ankara because she's got self respect .

You don't need to dress like a prostitute to make money .
she has a blood clot issue after her pregnancy. The catsuit is being worn under medical recommendation and Nike has it made specifically for the condition

She is not wearing it as a fashion statement or to look sexy for you people, she is wearing it because of her health. If you don't have full disclosure, refrain from making any comments on a topic

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Prymestrr(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
IamAirforce1:
She look stupid in that suit

Manly stiff body .

Not sexy at all.
How is it that this dude grows more stupid with age instead of more wisdom. Where u born to be retrogressive?
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by IamAirforce1: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Prymestrr:

How is it that this dude grows more stupid with age instead of more wisdom. Where u born to be retrogressive?

Your father is my mentor
Is to you I'm stupid , then your father too is.
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by speedy23(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thats a nice move by the President of Roland Garros the truth is that We Blacks are always doing the opposite and arr quick to cry racism. She has been a professional tennis player for years and ahe knows the rules. Wimbledon are even stricter when it comes to dress code which must be all white.
Its like a professional footballer playing EPL with a track suit.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by pacespot(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
They never like blacks.

They do not like black superheroes, black panther made them look inferior.

Shame on them to go against what gives her some sort of confidence.

Exactly my thoughts, this suite is more decent than most of tennis stars wear in a match. Anything that portrays blacks as heroes is a crunching blow to Caucasians' ill-conceived ego.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by spencerJ(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
She looks sexy

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by spencerJ(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
handsofJah228:
It's another Saturday!! Contact me let's win big today..
ur number please I need sure games
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by monticalo: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
it obvious why . help the commentator aunty Cery
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Prymestrr(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Your father is my mentor
Is to you I'm stupid , then your father too is.
Numero uno persona non grata.
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by iphanyiuma(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
...but their accepted outfit is a short skirt that shows their buts whenever they swing their bat.
Damm you sound just like Peter Griffen from family guy grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by MeeLan: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
this load is only fooling herself with sport kits.
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by turkish(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:
I just need 2 minutes with her alone in a room cheesy

You Just confirmed your level.

Indomie man.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Xisnin(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
They never like blacks.

Guess who made "black panther", They did.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by WisdomHunter(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
That her second picture though, looks like when you took her to the bathroom and bend her to rest her hands on the washbasin gives you perfect view for deep penetration.

grin grin grin

If you know you know
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
...but their accepted outfit is a short skirt that shows their buts whenever they swing their bat.
Even though, they usually wear ordinary panties under yhe skirts that is not really sexy, which covers up their Nyash completely.
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by ajl: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
They never like blacks.

That outfit and the fact that it shows fine details of her body curves will be a distraction. It should have been redesigned with skirt like part that cover the butt area. You got to respect other people as well. If I am in that crowd watching tennis. I would spend good amount of the time admiring her curves, not the game of tennis.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by uuzba(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Manly stiff body .

Not sexy at all.

When women go and play aggressive sports, their body turns to iron.
It's the husband i'm sorry for. He can be doing "I don't care" attitude. One day his hand will mistakenly touch the body of a lady, soft like puff-puff and his head will start turning.
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Rakiticbarca: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
cricifixo:
o boy that a55 is too catchy
lol, to think that I just finished watching this movie cheesy
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Raskasal(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Alwaysking:
Mehn see her ass

I think say na only me see am, mehn that ass is massive

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Alwaysking: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Raskasal:

I think say na only me see am, mehn that ass is massive
Massive like a mountain

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
I want her Ass on my face.
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Duru1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
They never like blacks.

No human being is black. Only a fool thinks human being is black or white. What a crass reasoning. Besides, the same Serena Williams had to engage in a make-shift marriage with a European for self-esteem.
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Duru1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Manly stiff body .

Not sexy at all.

You are spot on with above remarks. Some dumbass goons had already fallen into the pits of stupidity with their nonexistence black or white human being. Most Africans are celebrated dummies.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Duru1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
She looks like a masquerade in that crap.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Duru1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
she has a blood clot issue after her pregnancy. The catsuit is being worn under medical recommendation and Nike has it made specifically for the condition

She is not wearing it as a fashion statement or to look sexy for you people, she is wearing it because of her health. If you don't have full disclosure, refrain from making any comments on a topic

Is tennis running away? Can she not wait until she is physically fit to come back? She is not the only tennis player that had a baby on the tour.
Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by safarigirl(f): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Duru1:

Is tennis running away? Can she not wait until she is physically fit to come back? She is not the only tennis player that had a baby on the tour.
when will she be physically fit? Nobody knows the nature of the blood clot

Serena Williams is the biggest name in tennis this generation, no others compare to her so don't compare her to others.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Duru1(m): 5:00am On Aug 27, 2018
safarigirl:
when will she be physically fit? Nobody knows the nature of the blood clot

Serena Williams is the biggest name in tennis this generation, no others compare to her so don't compare her to others.

Arrant nonsense!!!! Serena Williams is my favorite female tennis player however she is not bigger than tennis. Tennis tournaments have gone to admirable conclusion when she did not play. The mindset you exposed in the above post is one of the reasons Africa is backward in everything. Africans must drop their silly sentiments for growth.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open by Raskasal(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alwaysking:
Massive like a mountain

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Luigi Sartor Arrested For Growing 106 Marijuana Plants At Home / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United / Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.