Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

House Of Reps Member Disgraced By His Constituency, Spotted Doing This(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Member Disgraced By His Constituency, Spotted Doing This(Photos) (3572 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Disgraced In Ekiti For Failing To Deliver (video) / Rex Idaminabo Flags Off "Handshake" Campaign In His Constituency / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: House Of Reps Member Disgraced By His Constituency, Spotted Doing This(Photos) by 7lives: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2018
michlins:
Oga you lie. Na so one representative for nnewi begin grade roads that should have been left in it's state right now the roads are too bad to be used. What you posted here are plain photoreceptor shoots with political jobbers. Biko since when did borehole and school bus amounts to good governance. He doesn't need to provide a school bus if he had built more schools and made it mandatory for all schools to have a bus. This bus will be gone if he's out of reps

I hope Nigerians become wiser come 2019

Mr " I better pass my neighbor " the pictures that were posted by the guy you quoted, are of the same politian you are posting nonsense about.
Na your people say osondi owendi, if the guy method no favour you, it sure pleased the others ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Set For Faster Growth, Says Udoma / COVID-19: Indian Police Flogged Goliath And This Happened (video) / #Edodecides2020: Obaseki Takes Early Lead-PREMIUM TIMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.