Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? (1417 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! / Man Had Sex With Dead Woman's Body Before Hacking Her Into Pieces (photos) / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by seanet02: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2010
What do you think will happen to nairaland if Nigeria breaks into pieces. Kobojunkie please i need your very own answer.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by ElRazur: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2010
YOu are very original.

The Igbos will demand a domain

The Yoruba Yoruba will demand Odua.com

And the Aboki will carry on rearing their cows?

Just kidding.

Okay seriously, I don't know. Name will probably change to reflect this? Dunno.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Acidosis(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2010
Good Question, but I don't think I have an answer
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
ElRazur:

YOu are very original.

The Igbos will demand a domain

The Yoruba Yoruba will demand Odua.com

And the Aboki will carry on rearing their cows?

Just kidding.

Okay seriously, I don't know. Name will probably change to reflect this? Dunno.
rotflmao . . . .ehn ehn,i don't know there is a site called o.i wonder why all these biafran apologists,lobbyists,agitators can't migrate there.biafra ko,bafarawa ni

@poster
who told you nigeria is breaking up ? You must have been watching a lot of comedy movies these days.go sleep !!!!
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2010
Wouldnt change anything for me.

Yawn.

I think the only place I prolly care about in Nigeria is Ekiti State. . . .so. . . .

I'll create my own website grin [Like everybody is doing nowadays]
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by bkbabe97: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
My own opinion: It'll break into like 6 or 7 (maybe more) little countries! Its either gonna be unbelievable chaos or the West and North will quickly find their bearing and start living as their own nations. The East on the other hand will be a definite mess: the Ibos are gonna be landlocked, they need access to the sea (and since they love human flesh they'll tire of eating their own kind and will venture outside for flesh of other nationalities) so they'll try to fight for it, they'll continuosly attempt to steal the oil of the Niger-Deltans, and with their crab mentality (and their always thinking everyone else is dumb) they'll keep fighting cus everyone wants to be Chief and none wants to play Indian!
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by slap1(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2010
^^ I hope EzeUche and co will not reply u accordingly so dat ur stupidity will be zoomed in.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by bkbabe97: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

^^ I hope EzeUche and co will not reply u accordingly so dat your stupidity will be zoomed in.

Lol. U clearly are a newbie on here!lol
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2010
The admin recently altered an opinion poll for the fear that if Nigeria breaks apart, his website will break apart too.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by kosovo(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2010
Nairaland is going to Where . . Nigeria breaks . . Nairaland will still STAND! The supreme commander of Nairaland has put so much effort to making Nairaland, such an effort can always stand the test of time . . . Meanwhile issue bothering on division should not even be thought of in the first place. . . Nigeria is going no Where . . .
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by slap1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. U clearly are a newbie on here!lol
Dat doesn't change d fact dat tribalism is ur second skin.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by basktmout: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2010
Bkfagg, it is very clear that you reason and speak from ur anus. I told you, stop ur igbohating it will not take you any where. Azzole
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by igboboy1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

rotflmao . . . .ehn ehn,i don't know there is a site called o.i wonder why all these biafran apologists,lobbyists,agitators can't migrate there.biafra ko,bafarawa ni

@poster
who told you nigeria is breaking up ? You must have been watching a lot of comedy movies these days.go sleep !!!!

anuofia mechionu gi

FL Gators:

Wouldnt change anything for me.

Yawn.

I think the only place I prolly care about in Nigeria is Ekiti State. . . .so. . . .

I'll create my own website grin [Like everybody is doing nowadays]

wow fl gators is a man now, where u not the one posing as a female in the past?
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2010
Oops!!!.have i said anything wrong here.lmao
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
igbo boy:

anuofia mechionu gi

wow fl gators is a man now, where u not the one posing as a female in the past?
I'm sorry, but have you ever seen a pink (f) by my ID on NL?
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Borat1: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2010
Gators is female, shut up
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Borat~:

And who exactly are you to say so?

Anywaz, back to topic.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by udezue(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
Kasava, nwa mbanshi.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Tuyis: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Borat~:

How do you know? FL Gators could in fact be a guy and Becomerich a professor of English at Harvard. Anything is possible on the internet.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by darqly(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
@op, is my country glass? How can it break into pieces? Kai!
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by bkbabe97: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

Dat doesn't change d fact dat tribalism is your second skin.

was this supposed to be a "comeback"? Wow!

basktmout:

Bkfagg, it is very clear that you reason and speak from your anus. I told you, stop your igbohating it will not take you any where. Azzole

How the hell people like u ever get into this country is still a funcking mystery! Whoever sold u that phone u use to post ur trash should be incarcerated!lol. Well, its back to ignoring u!
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by igboboy1(m): 3:12am On Jun 28, 2010
FL Gators:

I'm sorry, but have you ever seen a pink (f) by my ID on NL?

was going off some of your past posts, i know u make a lot of reference to ekiti and there was one u said something about having an igbo husband,
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 28, 2010
igbo boy:

was going off some of your past posts, i know u make a lot of reference to ekiti and there was one u said something about having an igbo husband,
I am nowhere near married and neither am I gay tongue
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by slap1(m): 3:22am On Jun 28, 2010
was this supposed to be a "comeback"? Wow!
No need bathing a pig, I guess.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by igboboy1(m): 3:28am On Jun 28, 2010
FL Gators:

I am nowhere near married and neither am I gay tongue

ok o, sorry for the mix up then
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 28, 2010
No Prob
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by EzeUche(m): 3:30am On Jun 28, 2010
Fl Gators you are confusing everyone including moi. cry
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 28, 2010
Lol I explained it to you yest. tongue
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by EzeUche(m): 3:40am On Jun 28, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol I explained it to you yest.  tongue

Oh yea, but really, I know it hard for a Nigerian woman and a Nigerian man's society. Please forgive my fellow men. cry
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 28, 2010
EzeUche:

Oh yea, but really, I know it hard for a Nigerian woman and a Nigerian man's society. Please forgive my fellow men. cry
lmao, oh excuse? I cant stop laughing.

Uchenna, you're funny sha. Shey you mean Nigeria men with no brain, no leadership, savages that cant have a constructive argument at an assembly without fighting over a piece of chicken?
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by EzeUche(m): 3:46am On Jun 28, 2010
FL Gators:

lmao, oh excuse? I cant stop laughing.

Uchenna, you're funny sha. Shey you mean Nigeria men with no brain, no leadership, savages that cant have a constructive argument at an assembly without fighting over a piece of chicken?

Yes all that in a bag of potato chips like the black Americans say. I know you heard that before. Now please change that ish, because it confuses me.
Re: What Will Happen To Nairaland If Nigeria Breaks Into Pieces? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 28, 2010
EzeUche:

Yes all that in a bag of potato chips like the black Americans say. I know you heard that before. Now please change that ish, because it confuses me.
Excuse me? Are you commanding me?

Let's try that again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Changing Dynamics Of South West Politics / Pdp Alleged Achievements. / Bauchi Gov Yuguda: Murdered Corp Members Were "Destined" To Die! Shikena!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.