Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update (968 Views)

Abuja People Refused To Vote In Local Government Election In FCT (photo) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by kcmichael: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Pls who is on ground ,feed us with updates
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2018
chomchom1:
... Rochas wil be alive and receive his punishment
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by senatordave1(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Op i thought your on ground before opening this thread.contact abagworo or any imolite to update us
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by DWJOBScom(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2018
Exactly someone please help out

That's one of the things nairalamd has been able to offer us
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by abokibuhari: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2018
senatordave1:
Op i thought your on ground before opening this thread.contact abagworo or any imolite to update us

That one go give us manipulated results
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Council election? We know result already!!!

The party in government (APC) will sweep 100% while opposition will cry the usual foul.

Council election in Nigeria is scam
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by Daplux4: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Council election? We know result already!!!

The party in government (APC) will sweep 100% while opposition will cry the usual foul.

Council election in Nigeria is scam

main opposition party the PDP boycott the election.
it will be recall that high court upheld the Hillary Eke lead factions of the APC in the state which Rochas okorocha is against.
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by Daplux4: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
The election is mere waste of money and time.
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Daplux4:

main opposition party the PDP boycott the election.
it will be recall that high court upheld the Hillary Eke lead factions of the APC in the state which Rochas okorocha is against.
Which high court? Eke faction is a goner my brother! Rochas group stand and it was sealed with the ousting of Osita Izunazo as NOS of APC
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by chomchom1(f): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
After eight years he decided to do local government election... Rochas wil be alive and receive his punishment
Re: IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update by chomchom1(f): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
After eight years he decided to do local government election... Rochas wil be alive and receive his punishment

(1) (Reply)

2019: Ex-yobe Gov, Bukar Ibrahim Concedes Yobe East Senatorial Seat To Gaidam / I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops / Osun 2018: I Will Surely Dance To The Government House – Sen. Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.