Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story (429 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story by devilmaycry1(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2018
SON OF HADES .
Re: Story by devilmaycry1(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2018
SON OF HADES (unknown power in me ) , ,EPISODE (one )~ the beginning ~~~ . Story written by::: loki kaiden , . . ,introduction, ? My name is Kaiden Spook, yeah i'm 16 years of age, i'm a Negro and i live in chicago Usa, i live with my single mom, i love her so damn much and i don't know my father, i tried asking my mum buh she waved it, i get bullied almost everyday by a group of people called the 'White Daggers'. . .They are bunch of white bullies who are old enough to be in college buh because of something i don't care to know they stay in high school and bully poor Negros like me. . I got anger issues and i'm sort of a loner, my only friend Zack and my best friend who is also a Negro and just like me, he is a subject of scorn and also a loner, we managed to pull through and take life as we see it. 'Kay, hurry up, you gonna be late for school'. My Negro mother called out. . Kaiden :'Buh mama i don't wanna go to no school,today'. Mum :'And you know i don't 'know that, now get your butt of that bed and get to the bathroom'. . . I feel a litte sad but in gotta go to school if i don't want mama trouble . I groaned inwardly and headed to the bathroom, took my bath, and wore my cloth and Hell i was handsome damn. with my Deep black eyes, my black hair and my shiny ebony skin, i fitted in my pencil jean trouser, my long short sleeve shirt and my black timberland shoe, all i wore was black and i love black buh i don't know why.. . . .kaiden : Mom i'm off to school, see you later bye... I called as i left for school. . ...mum said while i almost get out of the house . . Mum : 'hey you get your ass back here, you done get some kiss?' Kaiden :'No mom, sorry i forgot'. . .I got on my way to Zack's caravan, since he lives alone and i don't know why only to get some shock... . . When i got to his caravan i found out it was locked and i saw a note on the door. I opened it and it read: ' Hey kaiden, i'm off to town, i'm so sorry for not informing you earlier it was urgent, be back next week'. . . I felt angry buh it quickly subsided it wasn't his fault, he use to tell me when he wants to travel maybe it's really urgent. I slowly turned back and left for school. On my way i was feeling nervous, yeah you should know why, . .'The white daggers' or 'WD'. they were probably waiting in the hallway for an unlucky Negro to pass. And i was damn right, they were waiting and i was the Victim that would get bullied. . . When i got to the hallway, i saw some WD, gisting, i bent my head and tried to walk fadt but they stopped me. . . 1 WD- where to young man, did you greet us. kaiden - i ain't greeting no damn person, let go. . . 2 WD - seems bitch got some liver after all. . And before i could process what was happening, i received a blow from right then blows from different directions, then one cleared me off my feet and i landed on back. they were kicking, blowing and beating me, till we heard a voice and they all stopped. When they saw who got the mind to interrupt them they got so furious and went for him, leaving me to my pains. . . Then slowly or rather fastly, i started feeling some energy, the pain started fading away, the bruises started clearing away... ,
Re: Story by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Story by devilmaycry1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
destinychild001:
Nice
thank have post a new episode @son of hade(supernatural)story

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Will Cheer You Up When The World Has Its *** / Become A God In Content Writing -- Magic Toolbox For Bloggers And Freelancers. / Writers, Artists, Photographers? You Have To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.