Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,017 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Good Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Good Son (881 Views)

The Good Husband / Akpors, The Good Samaritan / The Good Samaritan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Son by LiquidMind(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2007
Please, leave your comment on this true funny story,

An old man who lived alone in Bayelsa State. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work.
His only son, who would have helped him, was in Rivers State Prison for joining a millitant group.
The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament.
Shortly, he received this reply, "For HEAVEN'S SAKE, Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the GUNS!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen of Nigerian  soldiers and Police showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding any guns.

Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asking him what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad. It's the best I could do".
Re: The Good Son by ogorluv(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2007
Have you got the sons prison address, I have a cassava farm and the planting season is nigh.

Funny meen, keep it up.
Re: The Good Son by Bouqee(f): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2007
shocked tongue
Re: The Good Son by Bouqee(f): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2007
shocked tongue
i forgot to laugh
Re: The Good Son by spoilt(f): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2007
real funny. smart son. grin
Re: The Good Son by ogorluv(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2007
Bouqee:

shocked tongue
i forgot to laugh
some people just don't have a sence of humour. Find another section nd leav the jokes room if u can't appreciate a good 1.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Error / The Only Thing Everyman Can Do That No Woman Can Do / Chek Out Dis Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.