Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt (77631 Views)

Woman Shocked As A Turkey Circles Grave Nonstop At Cemetery (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) / A Girl Got A New SAMSUNG PHONE For Just Taking A Selfie In My School!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Later when she de scream at night de go blame innocent village people say na dem de rush her...
Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by oxygenlove(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
are hobbies are reading, selfing and obituary

Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by Mruwa1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Funke i warn u make u nor dey go smoke weed for back of that cementary now u see urself
Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by Timagex(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Creativephotos0:
She need intension...abeg
nice camera boss cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by no1madman(m): 4:12am On Aug 26, 2018
[img][/img]hahahaha

Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by dihhowner(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2018
look at her, possessed demon... by the looks of her appearance, she's possessed. nothing else
Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by raphchima(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Caption this picture.

This is where i lead you tooo
#karachika girls

Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by jibs4lv(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
madridguy:
End time ladies everywhere.

If I may ask, wetin inspire her for this kinda of selfie at burial ground?

If the male spirits start eating her kpomo for dream she should not complain to anyone because she caused it.
don't forget she may be a landlady in there thoug
Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by Damseldammie(f): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
madridguy:
End time ladies everywhere.

If I may ask, wetin inspire her for this kinda of selfie at burial ground?

If the male spirits start eating her kpomo for dream she should not complain to anyone because she caused it.
Because her days are numbered on planet earth
Re: Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Vickygarl:
Photoshop things
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Firstmobile App - Do It Yourself With Firstbank Mobile App / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.