Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner (45511 Views)

Wizkid And His Baby Mama At Jada’s Birthday Dinner (Photos, Video) / Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by ANGELBEE519: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
FOR HIM MIND,
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
I blame the op.... No be your fault at all
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by Kingjames(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
You mean most of this slay must have been mistaken "him" for a girl and turning off their materials in h"his"presence. #pardon my 'him' and 'his' in the second and third line #not intentional
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by johnwell(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Grabs some Vaseline
......for this fabricated albino?
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by fayruka(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
e be like say He don dey grow boobs oooo abi na only me see am
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by harrybally(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
one day u ll not be able to dress your self
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by Perfecttouch(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
imran147:
Wasted human being......This world going to an end gradually
thats a smart nigerian,he capitalized on his predicament and utilized it well and today,he is doing well for himself only say na the yansh go suffer am later
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Realist2:

Na photo Editting, if you see his real self you go vomit.
Lolz
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by imran147(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Perfecttouch:
thats a smart nigerian,he capitalized on his predicament and utilized it well and today,he is doing well for himself only say na the yansh go suffer am later

No be only the Yansh go suffer but he I’ll suffer a torment In hereafter if he’s not repent .....No one is perfect though but not like this way of life
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by peter147: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Madness
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by ikorodureporta: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Grabs some Vaseline

Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by TreasureJunky: 6:05am On Aug 26, 2018
I challenge him/her to go get pregnant and born a baby, since she's a woman
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by christopher123(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2018
dreamwords:
Dirty bleaching Yoruba man

LoL

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by MeeLan: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
this guy dey male PR!ck stand more than most slay queens fit do.
Re: PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner by stblessing(f): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pls I have a question,is this guy really a cross-dresser?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Omawumi Weds Baby Daddy Tosin Yusuf - Photo / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.