Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja (9571 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
conductor116:
Old dullard can afford to fly about everywhere with our money but can't fix the bed bug and rats in his house - despite his son buying 100m bike. cheesy

It must be a terrible thing to be a Shitgerian cheesy

It is all orchestrated to fool guilible Nigerians. Who do you justify that Buhari is modest but since his assumption of office, he has spent billions (estacodes, allowances) on medical tourism abroad. His wife flaunted clothes worth millions and his unemployed son drives a motorbike of about N100m? Don't be fooled.

"In politics, nothing is a mistake" -wise saying.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by PHILipu1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ekez:

He'll go and take care of his cow naw
That is by 2023
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by Ekez(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
PHILipu1:
That is by 2023
Guy wake up abeg
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
Like as if he knows what he's going to do in Abuja.

I can imagine the amount of pills he pop on a daily basis. Just because of POWER & WEALTH. He can't chose to say NO and rest. He needs not to worry he's old, I'm sure his successor after him won't trouble him with witchhunt.

LMAO

Your 1st sentence got me cheesy grin
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by PHILipu1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ekez:

Guy wake up abeg
I should tell you that.
You are day dreaming if with every sign now,you still think and believe that Buhari will lose 2019 election.
Lose to who?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by Ekez(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
PHILipu1:

I should tell you that.
You are day dreaming if with every sign now,you still think and believe that Buhari will lose 2019 election.
Lose to who?
Ok let's wait and see
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by Onozboy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
He can trek to Abuja for all I care...
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by SoaringLife01: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
PMB for 2019.
New Dawn for Delta State also
#OkowaMustGo.
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by princejenks(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
truth be told,this is one of laziest president we've been gifted as a country,from one vacation to the other while governance suffers. He doesn't even have a good team assembled,even the vp that could've done more in his absence is being hampered by the cabal who the president has delegated power to due to old age and ill health. Apc apologists can argue all they want to justify buhari seeking a second term with phantom achievements but it's clear he has failed nigerians,even him and his pushers inadvertently admit this but still want to foster buhari on us for another term for their own selfish reasons. Nigeria deserves better,any right thinking youth knows we deserve a change from that apc promised,let's do the right thing,let's change the old order and allow fresh ideas by electing fresh leaders across board including the highest post in the land
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by Ihsan6(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
iammo:

you're really buying the idea that he really stays in daura before 2015 grin , daura is just his country/village home, and his ranch house, if you want to see his real houses you might have to go to abuja, kano and Kaduna. For his wife to own one of the best beauty parlors in abuja and all his kids schooling in abuja and UK, buhari would now decide to leave in duara after been the ptdf chairman in abuja. All na wash
...and d house is only seen by ghost shey? no one sees him when going in n out, no neighbor to debunk that...take it or leave it buhari has got no house in Abuja though it means nothing to me.
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by akigbemaru: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
conductor116:
Old dullard can afford to fly about everywhere with our money but can't fix the bed bug and rats in his house - despite his son buying 100m bike. cheesy

It must be a terrible thing to be a Shitgerian cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by iammo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ihsan6:
...and d house is only seen by ghost shey? no one sees him when going in n out, no neighbor to debunk that...take it or leave it buhari has got no house in Abuja though it means nothing to me.
. Here is a link of buhari admitting to having houses in abuja,daura,Lagos,and Kaduna

http://sunnewsonline.com/story-of-my-life-by-buhari/

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
ivandragon:
wow!!!

what humility?

he climbed the steps all by himself... such humility...

he even waved... ohh, such a simple man...

imagine, he just used a presidential plane... this is the epitome of simplicity...

this man is just too much. he even wore clothes just to show how much he suffers for Nigerians...

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by ivandragon: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70603741][/quote]

thanks but no thanks...
you can take your whoring stup!d!ty somewhere else, I am not interested...
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by Okoroawusa: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
Its not 50m again ?
It’s now 100m
Na Buhari matter go kill you las las
My bitther, na wa o!

I have so many amount just for one bike...50m,87m,78m,120m even I ve heard 200m.

That is to tell you that none of them knows the make or even saw the bike.

Figures are flying everywhere.

Wailers Inc.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
Okoroawusa:

My bitther, na wa o!

I have so many amount just for one bike...50m,87m,78m,120m even I ve heard 200m.

That is to tell you that none of them knows the make or even saw the bike.

Figures are flying everywhere.

Wailers Inc.
The thing tire me

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC To Supply 10% Of India’s Crude Demand / Bandits Inform Adamawa Community Of Impending Attack, Demand N30million Upfront / Petrocam Asks Court To Liquidate BRT Operator Over Alleged N63.4m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.