Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) (53713 Views)

Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash / Lexus Jeep Falls Into Abuja River, One Death, 2 Injured / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by tunary(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
WHY NOT BREAK THE GLASS AND JUMP OUT
My thought as well
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
KraticKratus:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Satan is Great!
may you go this way
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by smartvino(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
May Her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace AMEN
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by dermmy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
If only buharia fix Nigerian roads this wouldn't have happened sad

Ur username fits this ur comment chai grin Babyforever needs to change her diapers now grin

3 Likes

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Thermodynamics(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Everything we do on earth here is just complete trash, this is the same body we bath, clean, do makeup on and use different cream on just to make it look good. What's the point of pursuing wealth at all cost, only to die one day. The true life is the one we live after we die, SERIOUSLY, ONE HAS TO DRAW CLOSE TO GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Barbieperry(f): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
God of Elijah shocked

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by PrinceExcel: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
CastedDude:
A young lady who just graduated from Kogi State University, was among victims involved in the tragic accident which happened some days along Zariagi-Lokoja road. According to reports, the fresh graduate was preparing for her mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), in two weeks time before the unfortunate incident. 

Three people were burnt to death and five others injured in the fatal accident on the highway in Kogi. 

Nine people and three vehicles–Toyota Carina, Scania Truck and Mack Tanker– were involved in the accident.

The deceased were burnt alongside the vehicles, while the injured were taken to the Federal Medical Centre in Lokoja.

The Okene-Lokoja-Abuja highway is classified among the deadliest road corridors in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/fresh-graduate-burnt-to-death-two-weeks-before-her-nysc-photos.html
Too bad and soo sad.Rest in peace
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by KenModi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Real pathetic

Most accidents are man made

Mostly are Nigeria factor

Carelessness and ignorance

Rip

And when they survive they start calling God and catching witches and wizard. Road safety in Nigeria is nothing but zero
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ishilove:
And you just had to show the immolated carcass. You bloggers are terrible.
if he didn't show it, you will still demand for pictures... this is why Jesus Christ concluded by saying John eat locusts and honey he was called a madman and he came celebrating and mingling with sinners He was called a drunk...

nonsense.. take this

2 Likes

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by ignis: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Buhari still wants to continue after all these tragedy.
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Olourun oba o o o !!..

Is that skeleton ayam seeing...

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Lokoyen(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Christ in heaven

May our labors not be in vain

Amen

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up angry

Chai! i just like the way you are slapping these zombies upandan grin grin grin
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by drehdinho(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
CyberEBOLA:

It's petrol explosion; it happens within the twinkling of an eye.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Aladaofada(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
And Is Not Easy To Graduate Frm That University,am A Member Of Ksu Alumina
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
The other poster said most of the accident are caused by human error, maniacal lunatics behind the wheels

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Omaga ooooo
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
That shit is freaking GRAPHIC
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by emmie14: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
blakid:

is Buhari the only president to have ruled Nigeria?
I seriously love your question. Ask again. The answer is... Jonathan is the only President

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Kingjames(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
What a death! I weep. my heart is heavy. But else should I say than to recall the Lamentations of Apostle Paul in his first epistles to the people of Corinthians in chapter 15vs55:

"Where O death, is your victory? Where O death is your sting?"..

rest in peace sister. Painful
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Babyforever(f): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The other poster said most of the accident are caused by human error, maniacal lunatics behind the wheels
Fu*k off

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by KingSatan: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
KraticKratus:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Satan is Great!
Yes I am. Thank you my son

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by DaddyNimo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
CastedDude:
A young lady who just graduated from Kogi State University, was among victims involved in the tragic accident which happened some days along Zariagi-Lokoja road. According to reports, the fresh graduate was preparing for her mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), in two weeks time before the unfortunate incident. 

Three people were burnt to death and five others injured in the fatal accident on the highway in Kogi. 

Nine people and three vehicles–Toyota Carina, Scania Truck and Mack Tanker– were involved in the accident.

The deceased were burnt alongside the vehicles, while the injured were taken to the Federal Medical Centre in Lokoja.

The Okene-Lokoja-Abuja highway is classified among the deadliest road corridors in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/fresh-graduate-burnt-to-death-two-weeks-before-her-nysc-photos.html
at least she won't have to worry about unemployment or nysc stress or bad government and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by KingSatan: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Barbieperry:
God of Elijah shocked
Yes my daughter
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by KingSatan: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
DaddyNimo:

at least she won't have to worry about unemployment or nysc stress or bad government and the rest.

That was why I took her. She is with me as we speak.

She is currently a striper here
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by brimoknight(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:

Seriously, i don't know where to start with you.
Well, i reserve my comment,
I don't talk politics with women.

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Toosure70: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Crazy world.
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:

You think we are in romance section?

Thought you said your party and your leaders have completed all the roads across the federation?

For your question Pmb is doing great on roads

He’s doing well

i gueess u havent seen d rd in oyigbo
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
May their soul be granted eternal repose. Amen
Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by Barbieperry(f): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
KingSatan:

Yes my daughter
change ur moniker....for ur own good

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by blackaxe78: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
pleasureosondu:
Honestly, I can't wait to leave this country.

Please leave

Goats have never became Lions on another terrain

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) by socialmediaman: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
CyberEBOLA:

The impact of the accident could’ve knocked them unconscious or seriously injured and needing help

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.