Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo (1649 Views)

Prophet Reveals Who Will Defeat Buhari As President In 2019 / God Will Defeat Buhari's Governor In 2019 - Obasanjo / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by kcmichael: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
He called on youths and all Nigerians not to be tired because they have a lot of work to do to effect change of government through the ballot.

“Some people believe that those that are in position, whether they are doing well or not, they must continue to be there. But when we say they must not be there, they will want to fight back.

“They will hold many things to wreak havoc, but everybody must be prepared. It will not be easy to wrest powers from them. If you think it will be easy to liberate Nigeria, you are deceiving yourself.

“But the God that did it yesterday will do it again today. Remember a particular leader who had a desire to transmute from military uniform to elected president.

“The work has started. Some people may be laughing at you and make jest of you, don’t be bothered with that. Listen, permanent voter’s cards (PVCs) are your instruments. If you have not collected yours, go and collect it.

“Don’t be afraid or be discouraged; they will try to intimidate you individually or collectively. For me, I don’t think there is anyone that can intimidate me. Let me remind you, I have gone through many things. I have been jailed without being given any opportunity of offence. Where is the person that jailed me?”

2 Likes

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by HungerBAD: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Huh?

Source?

5 Likes

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by fk001(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Fake news everywhere

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by donbachi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Which God..if you and ur group like make una go bring money ready with una pvc...u dey dia dey call God....as if na God be inec chairman.

1 Like

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by Ekez(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
He has already being defeated

2 Likes

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
By the grace of God, In 2019 OBASANJO days of someone in Nigeria politics will finally comes to an end politically .

3 Likes

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by docadams: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
kcmichael:
He called on youths and all Nigerians not to be tired because they have a lot of work to do to effect change of government through the ballot.

“Some people believe that those that are in position, whether they are doing well or not, they must continue to be there. But when we say they must not be there, they will want to fight back.

“They will hold many things to wreak havoc, but everybody must be prepared. It will not be easy to wrest powers from them. If you think it will be easy to liberate Nigeria, you are deceiving yourself.

“But the God that did it yesterday will do it again today. Remember a particular leader who had a desire to transmute from military uniform to elected president.

“The work has started. Some people may be laughing at you and make jest of you, don’t be bothered with that. Listen, permanent voter’s cards (PVCs) are your instruments. If you have not collected yours, go and collect it.

“Don’t be afraid or be discouraged; they will try to intimidate you individually or collectively. For me, I don’t think there is anyone that can intimidate me. Let me remind you, I have gone through many things. I have been jailed without being given any opportunity of offence. Where is the person that jailed me?

Awaiting Salt and pepprr
Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by SolutionMee: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Amen ooo

BTW... God shouldn't mind doing the needful

Like giving him an invite material
Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by tashashiel(f): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
God they contest?? shocked
Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by acenazt: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Your Excellency Mr pastor most archbishop senior reverend deacon prophet Evangelist honorable God's mouth piece Obj .When did you and God hold a meeting

1 Like

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
kcmichael:

“Don’t be afraid or be discouraged; they will try to intimidate you individually or collectively. For me, I don’t think there is anyone that can intimidate me. Let me remind you, I have gone through many things. I have been jailed without being given any opportunity of offence. Where is the person that jailed me?”

Amen oh

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii fk001

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
fk001:
Fake news everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by Oracle16(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
He's out already and it will manifest soon.
Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by chubinwa(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yes o. he did it in America, he will do it in Nigeria
Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by yazach: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
kcmichael:

Op you deserve a dirty slap from SARS for spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by Eponyeeboz: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Which God?

I'm from Ogun state and this elderly miscreant didn't do anything for us as president. Instead
, he used his federal office to block projects for us cos we didn't support his madness.

If God has to do anything, it is to urgently punish obasanjo for us.

1 Like

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by nazablossom(f): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Obasanjo should go and hide his face in shame. Is he any better? God will be annoyed with him sef for dragging his name into his selfish quest.
Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by GMbuharii: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

I'm from Ogun state
and this elderly miscreant didn't do anything for us as president.

grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Will Defeat Buhari For Us In 2019 – Obasanjo by LZAA: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2018
GMbuharii:

grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What A Politician Gave Us To Buy Our Votes / Billions Lost As INEC Postpones Elections / Trending Photos Of Bullion Vans Entering Tinubu’s Bourdillon Residence In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.