Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Prominent New York Doctor Charged With Molesting Patients During Breast Exam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prominent New York Doctor Charged With Molesting Patients During Breast Exam (659 Views)

Madman On Rampage At Ebonyi International Market, Raping, Molesting Women / Video Evidence Emerges As Doctor Charged With Rape Of Nurse Throws New Shocker / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prominent New York Doctor Charged With Molesting Patients During Breast Exam by sirlekzy: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Follow @Lekzyloaded

A prominent New York doctor was charged with sexually abusing a female patient during a breast cancer screening last year.

Dr Mark Jackson, 58, was charged with forcible touching and sexual abuse for allegedly sucking a 54-year-old patient’s breast during a routine breast exam. Police also say that the doctor guided the patient’s hand to his genitals against the woman’s will during a routine exam on Sept. 15, 2017.

“Do you see how hard you got me?” he allegedly asked the patient during the mid-morning session.

Jackson was arraigned Wednesday in Manhattan Criminal Court on two counts of sex abuse and one count of forcible touching.

Manhattan Prosecutor Matthew McCarthy said that Jackson “betrayed the trust of his patient and sexually abused her while she was seeking a simple cancer screening.”

Dr Jackson was ordered held on $15,000 bail at his arraignment Wednesday night.

Source: https://www.lekzyloaded.com/news/prominent-new-york-doctor-charged-with-molesting-patients-during-breast-exam

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Prominent New York Doctor Charged With Molesting Patients During Breast Exam by teflonjake(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Some hungry lady wants to milk this innocent man dry

2 Likes

Re: Prominent New York Doctor Charged With Molesting Patients During Breast Exam by Ekez(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Heeey someone cannot do his job in peace again, He was examinin the bweast why won't him touch it

1 Like

Re: Prominent New York Doctor Charged With Molesting Patients During Breast Exam by SarakiBukola: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
teflonjake:
Some hungry lady wants to milk this innocent man dry

Take your caveman mentality to the West...

I can foresee you in your prison uniform with full embroidery
Re: Prominent New York Doctor Charged With Molesting Patients During Breast Exam by teflonjake(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Take your caveman mentality to the West...

I can foresee you in your prison uniform with full embroidery

I wanted to bash you, but then I saw your username is sarakibukola....am a great fan of SP Bukola Saraki, so we can't fight.

Happy Sunday sir/madam

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs In India / Kada Plaza’s Security Guard Slaps A Customer, Following An Argument / Movie celebeity Slay Queen Exposed By Maid, See Things Found In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.