Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Chelsea Manager Maurizio Sarri Believes He Did Well At Napoli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Manager Maurizio Sarri Believes He Did Well At Napoli (253 Views)

Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello / Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Manager Maurizio Sarri Believes He Did Well At Napoli by DammieYo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri believes he did well at Napoli
- He was responding to the criticism by Napoli president Aurelio
- Aurelio claimed that Sarri failed to win a title in three years despite being given everything
Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri has rejected the claims of Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis who explained that he failed while in charge of the Italian club for three years.
Napoli president Aurelio stated that Maurizio Sarri was given everything during his three year stay at the club, but he failed to win any title.
Twice Napoli finished second to Juventus under Sarri and De Laurentiis admitted he felt bitter his former manager could not deliver despite the investments made.
Maurizio Sarri who has won his first two Premier League games at Chelsea has now defended his record at Napoli.
‘'I don’t know but maybe he is talking about me because he is missing me.
''We didn’t win in Naples but we had the record number of points for the club and we qualified three times for the Champions League and it was unusual for Napoli.
‘'So I think we did very well. Nobody won in Italy except Juventus in the last seven years,'' Maurizio Sarri explained according to UK Metro.
Re: Chelsea Manager Maurizio Sarri Believes He Did Well At Napoli by nellyelitz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
He's truly missing u lol

(1) (Reply)

Aina’s Injury, Iwobi’s Illness Rock Super Eagles’ Camp / “last Season Under Conte Was Really A Disaster” – Morata Blasts / Video : Sadio Mane Does Voluntary Cleaning In Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.