Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport (44503 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Nwaohafia1: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
President Muhammadu Buhari today arrived Abuja from Katsina State after Sallah celebration.He was pictured with Aisha Buhari for the first time for months

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/buhari-pictured-with-aisha-buhari-for.html

Where has Aisha been?
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Angelparadise:
Stories and blame games accompanied with lies and propaganda have kick in . Political boohaha! more to expect.
...have kicked...brouhaha...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by enemyofprogress: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Her young pussssssy is just wasting away in ze oza room
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Dollabiz: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oh
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by daveP(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
That's not Buhari. I repeat, that's not The Daura Man!! that's a good mask.
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by SarkinYarki: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
If I say you don't have sense, it will be as if I insulted you>

So because he left Aso Rock now, he won't be able to carry out his responsibilities out as a president? You think Presidency is like gala and lacasera hawking in which you have to always be on the roadside to attend to your customer. Na wa o

Why not tell the same thing to Saraki and his boys who have decided to hold the country to ransom by going on recess when there are pressing issues to attend to?

We did not elect him to be taking time of like truant ok
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Couple of the year! cheesy wink
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by OlaAshawo: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
bcashy:

But my harlot mother too has bn a shameless corrupt prostitute for long and u have no issues with it so why u want hang ur self on top Aisha own? Just asking
you say?
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by pyrex23(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
whitebeard:
It dinno concern me...all I know is buhari's advisers should keep whyning him..

Nigga thinks he would win next yr election, how we remove PDP is how we would remove APC

and replace with who..?
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by whitebeard(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
pyrex23:

and replace with who..?

anybody in as much as it not APC..!!
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by watchindelta(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
I jst cant marry a woman that i wil tk 20yrs to beat undecided becuz na suffer dat woman dy so 4 d romancio part undecided
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by BiafranJesus: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
I love to fvck Aisha in her ass and cvm in her face.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by EmekaBlue(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
President of airplanes and airport

What a mess

Biko next news plz
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by bcashy: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
OlaAshawo:
you say?

I Don make MA point... So editing MA post is fruitless!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by OlaAshawo: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
bcashy:

I Don make MA point... by forking my harlot mother to stupor So editing MA post is fruitless!
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by OlaAshawo: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
BiafranJesus:
I love to fvck Aisha in her ass and cvm in her face.
me too

my type of milf

i wonder how Buhari satisfies this milf kiss
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by imran147(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
whitebeard:
It dinno concern me...all I know is buhari's advisers should keep whyning him..

Nigga thinks he would win next yr election, how we remove PDP is how we would remove APC

Keep dreaming .....dindinrin n dato
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by izzyboi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
are you on holiday? check out 23 things you can do during the holiday now https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/08/25/things-you-can-do-during-the-holiday/
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by miceroms: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Should have allowed his Wife go out first.
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by ADMAF(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Primusinterpares:
I think Mrs Buhari kind of distance herself from Mr. Buhari...

They are rarely seen together...

This indicates something is not right...

+

Can he still satisfy her in za orza room??
Well, admitting that u "think" and not that u "know" for a fact kinda drives your conclusion away from logic.
Someone else could read what you typed and take it as fact. Bravo!
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by promisechris63(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bubu, don't you know courtesy " ladies first" nah waooo
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aonkuuse:
huh it seems this man is not romantic at all, look at the distance between him and the wife
Another proof that the man is Jubrin and not the real Buhari. Watch Aisha's face and mood.
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by tunary(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cheesy
Sugar boys now helping Buhari in the other room
if true then the sugar boys no like their lives o
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by tunary(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
If not for buhari's position Aisha won't have married buhari in the first place
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by agbonkamen(f): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Baba stick still dey work so grin grin
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by whitebeard(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
imran147:

Keep dreaming .....dindinrin n dato
I am a Nigerian patriot...

We gave ur masters the power and we would take it from them..!!

Argue with our ignorance
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Awoo88: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
This woman can not wait for buhari to die so she will be free
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Jojoki16: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
PMB the other room master crooner
������
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by imran147(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
whitebeard:
I am a Nigerian patriot...

We gave ur masters the power and we would take it from them..!!

Argue with our ignorance

Keep on dreaming
Without no pvc
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Changethechain: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Something is not clearly right. ...could be the person we think is buhari is not actually buhari
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by whitebeard(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
imran147:

Keep on dreaming
Without no pvc
oh ye of little knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results / "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.