Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens (26426 Views)

Anambra ‘technovation’ Girls, IFEST Boys Worth Billion Dollars – Silicon-valley / Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video / Anambra School Girls Win Gold In World Technovation Challenge In The US.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by Jaqenhghar: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2018
The best news so far is they have an opportunity to leave this shithole where their talents will be developed fully
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by Jaqenhghar: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
congratz!! at least these ones won't end up as prostitutes
SMH
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by yorubakid: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2018
krucifix:
Igboamaka my ass! Had it been dangote is an Ibo man, our ears would have been blocked with announcement telling the world he's an ndigbo rubbish. The west and the east who are more educated? Which tribe in Nigeria have the highest number of professors? Yet u hardly see a Yoruba man saying the Yoruba are making Nigerians proud. U can never see a hausa man boasting with dangote because they don't have that time.but the Igbos are different. I pray ur agitation for actualisation ur own republic happens fast so we can stop seeing all this bullshit..am from Delta and I got no business with bragging.
Nobody asked you where you are from oga,wish the kids well and stop typing Epistles..unless say you be Afonja n the thing pain you well cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by ewawumi(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2018
yorubakid:
your brain must be paining you
Aye le! See as your village people dey use your destiny play soccer bet!
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by ewawumi(f): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2018
Igbokiller:
u have time to reply the low life.someone managing 30mb from his rice and beans wooden shop
Lol!
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by yorubakid: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2018
ewawumi:

Aye le! See as your village people dey use your destiny play soccer bet!
Bleep off from my mention am not the cause of your ugliness..your big nose is almost taking half of your face..fugly Yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by chiizworld(f): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Loving dis news....
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by krucifix(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2018
yorubakid:
Nobody asked you where you are from oga,wish the kids well and stop typing Epistles..unless say you be Afonja n the thing pain you well cry
am very happy for the kids because they didn't just make the igbos proud but the whole Nigeria. Never the less, I hate to see some part of the country claiming the victory and brag about it just because the girls are from their region. Oboy, am from delta I no be Yoruba and e no dey pain because Na naija them make proud u asshole. Stop making this a tribal issue. We are supposed to celebrate them and not to castigate one another based on ethnicity.
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by ewawumi(f): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2018
yorubakid:
Bleep off from my mention am not the cause of your ugliness..your big nose is almost taking half of your face..fugly Yoruba girl.
When you fight with a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig loves it. I won't allow you infect me with your badluck.

1 Like

Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by monchazfarms: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nothing can shade the sun because it rises from the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by Amumaigwe: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
nyamuri wai no fit do business without concealing his tribe

nyamuri reputation wai make America close visa application

nyamuri wai relatives sleeps with each other

nyamuri wai dey claim educated, but na "second Niger bridge" politicians take deceive una

nyamuri wai fall back option na ritual and skull mining

nyamuri wai get highest rate of hiv in naija,bcuz they no fit close legs

@Ugwuaghachi
Please ignore this guy for good. He is obviously looking for fame.
Hausa man that has not preferred solution to the nameless plagues bedevilling his people is abusing his superiors.
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by Amumaigwe: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
yorubakid:

And she even lives in Oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
hahah u mean superior in terms of illicit business?, I don't know who else to attract for fame but an inyamuri flat.head who westerners are deporting on a daily basis

how about u make something out of the atrocities bedevilling ur potopoto land,instead of tropping to Lagos and claiming "know man's land" in ur desperate usual attempt of attach by force syndrome
Amumaigwe:

@Ugwuaghachi
Please ignore this guy for good. He is obviously looking for fame.
Hausa man that has not preferred solution to the nameless plagues bedevilling his people is abusing his superiors.
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Igbokiller:
the only thing I'm wasting are ur sisters who beg me to waste them.I'm still trying to think of how to ditch chiamaka next week.if u can't handle it.go back to drinking albino piss

I'm saying the same thing!

Stop wasting Bro! You are far from where you are supposed to be. You are underachieving!

You were supposed to be farther than this! Go for a retreat and think about your life.

Nobody even believes in you again. It's not the best life for you.

Pray and fast! Time is against you.
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by googi: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Look at what these fools turn successful young pretty Nigerians to for making their country proud.
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by tdjubemi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Other countries will keep taking our geniuses away because our damn leaders won't sponsor anything that'll benefit the masses
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by Rajosh(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
foolish people full this Nairaland. see how they're just insulting themselves.
Congratulations girls. This is awesome. The federal government should also organize a welcome party for them and gift them some packages.
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by Dammylois(f): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Go Girls...........The sky is your starting point
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by ikennamadu1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
u wai dey sleep with ur mothers and sisters as par5 of family tradition

swear say no be ur cousin u marry.... da iska
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

I'm saying the same thing!

Stop wasting Bro! You are far from where you are supposed to be. You are underachieving!

You were supposed to be farther than this! Go for a retreat and think about your life.

Nobody even believes in you again. It's not the best life for you.

Pray and fast! Time is against you.
eeyah guess u are so busy doing what u were born to do.advising random persons where u don't know as ur priority.

Oloripelebe
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by yorubakid: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Igbokiller:
eeyah guess u are so busy doing what u were born to do.advising random persons where u don't know as ur priority.

Oloripelebe
head slamming Afonja Muslim,why don't you get busy with your life in order to make money and change those rustic brown roofs in your oshogbo village..
cc: johbull
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by Menzy86(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Geoffrey Anyanwu, Awka

A floodgate of scholarships have opened for the five Anambra State girls from Regina Pacies Secondary School Onitsha who recently won gold at the World Technovation Challenge in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco, United States of America.

The brilliant African Golden Girls, Promise Nnalue (14), Jessica Osita (14), Nwabuaku Ossai (14), Vivian Okoye (14) and Adaeze Onuigbo (15) had on August 9, took the world by surprise as they turned the table against world technological powers like USA, Spain, Turkey, Uzbekistan and China to clinch the gold in the contest entered into by a total of 116 countries.

The golden girls who returned to the country on Monday after a week rest at in the US have become the toast of many world technology incline institutions, as many of them including a Turkish College have offered them scholarships.

This is coming just as the Anambra State Government has commenced plans for a big welcome party for the girls who under the tutelage of Uchenna Onwuamaegbu-Ugwu, the Chief Executive Officer of Edufun Technik STEM developed a mobile application called the FD-Detector which would help tackle the Challenge of fake pharmaceutical products in Nigeria.
Confirming this, on Wednesday, Mr. James Eze, the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Willie Obiano said that the latest offer was from a Turkish College, which wrote the state government, asking for the girls to be released to them for scholarship award if they wished.

Eze said the state government has not taken any decision, as it was more occupied with giving the girls a befitting welcome.

The welcome party the Governor’s image maker said was one fit for queens for making the state proud adding that besides the party, the Governor was also planning a rewarding package for them.
He said, “This is not football, this is not beauty Pageant, this is not Big Brother Africa, all of which may not need too much intelligence to emerge victorious, this is serious academic competition, and the girls competed with their counterparts from advanced countries and won. It is something that should inspire us that we are not limited by where we are coming from.”

Obiano he further said had upon receiving the news of their victory directed that the team relax in San Francisco and take a deserved rest for one week at government’s expense.

http://sunnewsonline.com/turkish-college-others-woo-anambra-technovation-queens/amp/
first from left Jessica Osita is my sister in law. Success indeed has many friends. Go girl!
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
yorubakid:
head slamming Afonja Muslim,why don't you get busy with your life in order to make money and change those rustic brown roofs in your oshogbo village..
cc: johbull
fraustrated ugwu smello.its an Igbo man who will have change and want the world to know
Re: Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2018
Igbokiller:

Oloripelebe

You see? Go and buy books on personality development and also read your bible.

God will turn your life around.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. / Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do? / Meet Mbah Anita,FUTO's 2016 Overall Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.