Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony (121277 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by ahamonyeka(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
ahukannakate:
RIP, is he a musician?
no,but a footballer.
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by ahamonyeka(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
pennylland:

I can't Blvd Ur gone,after metting you at falomo awolowo road ikoyi,when you told me Ur waking on Ur New album,May rest in the bosons of our Lord
Rip english.
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by ajayiopy: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Reggae icon, Ras Kimono was finally laid to rest today in his hometown, Onicha-Olona, in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State on Saturday, August 25, 2018.

The burial ceremony of the 60-year-old singer who died on June 10, 2018, was attended by a crowd of politicians, entertainers, friends and reggae lovers. Here are photos from his burial ceremony;

https://lailasnews.com/ras-kimono-finally-laid-to-rest-in-delta-see-photos-from-his-burial-ceremony/

GREET FELA
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
I love u and ur songs personally.. and drastically also
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by christopher123(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
zinnydan:
Rip our fallen hero....Biafrans love you

But he never identify as Igbo

Okay tell me his igbo name
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Adakintroy: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
I respect ragga artist the day I witnessed burial of one of their own. They are very united and discipline. They don't mingle with government at all.

They always use their music to talk about ills in the system and give positive massages.
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by aniomafirstson: 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
christopher123:

But he never identify as Igbo
Okay tell me his igbo name
Oseloke Augustine Onwubuya

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by excel101(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2018
michlins:
he doesn't do my music genre so I don't know him

You that's older than Abraham, what have you achieved with your old age other than remind people how old you are

Body dey pain me this weekend oh
When you were much younger what do you know about music genre. Back then, was it not the music that our television stations played or commonly played songs that were generally accepted. My bro accept the fact that you're from the indomie generation.

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2018
michlins:
he doesn't do my music genre so I don't know him

You that's older than Abraham, what have you achieved with your old age other than remind people how old you are

Body dey pain me this weekend oh

Lol..... you don loose bet nah....lol...
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2018
excel101:
When you were much younger what do you know about music genre, was it not music that our television stations play or commonly played songs that were accepted. My bro accept the fact that you're an indomie generation.

Help me tell it...
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Ayodeb(m): 12:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Life like a mist... Appears just for a day and disappears tomorrow
He will call, the dead will answer!

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by silasely(m): 1:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Rip legend
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by AKWAPROPHET: 1:25am On Aug 26, 2018
rest in peace higher man
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by popsyleo1: 2:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Rip
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by edupedia: 2:58am On Aug 26, 2018
zinnydan:
Rip our fallen hero....Biafrans love you

..dem don come again o.....what Biafran language did he use to sing?...

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Jung(m): 3:28am On Aug 26, 2018
Muyiwaipere:

Save it for the kingdom hall.

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by atinicrown(m): 3:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Must you bring tribal sentiment in everything.
We are all human being before any tribe or race.
Until you and I put all these tribal discrimination aside,we all are not gonna move forward in this country.
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by freedomchild: 4:27am On Aug 26, 2018
atinicrown:
Must you bring tribal sentiment in everything.
We are all human being before any tribe or race.
Until you and I put all these tribal discrimination aside,we all are not gonna move forward in this country.

which country?

abeg make dem divide this shithole

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by modik(m): 4:36am On Aug 26, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Oseloke Augustine Onwubuya
Absolutely!
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by coachwilcox(m): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Muyiwaipere:

He will call and they will answer.

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by DinoP: 4:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Ras kimono is from Nimo Town in Anambra State.
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Alal(m): 5:20am On Aug 26, 2018
IronTete:
RIP

Looking forward to studying In London for free? Here's 2018 University of Westminster Fully Funded International Scholarships
https://www.collegeforbes.com/2018/02/university-westminster-full-international-scholarships.html
what are you still doing in Nigeria
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Mrcommerceww(m): 5:26am On Aug 26, 2018
RIPP ras kimono cry
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by gaby(m): 5:39am On Aug 26, 2018
The roof of his final resting place should have been given the traditional Rastafari colours of red, yellow etc..

Rest on Legend..
Ayaga yaga yaga yoooo!!!

NB

Just saw that was what they attempted at achieving even though they couldn't get the exact colours.

Nice one..
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Konquest: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Reggae icon, Ras Kimono was finally laid to rest today in his hometown, Onicha-Olona, in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State on Saturday, August 25, 2018.

The burial ceremony of the 60-year-old singer who died on June 10, 2018, was attended by a crowd of politicians, entertainers, friends and reggae lovers. Here are photos from his burial ceremony;

https://lailasnews.com/ras-kimono-finally-laid-to-rest-in-delta-see-photos-from-his-burial-ceremony/

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Ras Kimono is from Onicha Olona in Aniocha
North, Delta State but was born in Asaba in 1958 and passed
on in a hospital in Ikoyi, Lagos, at the age of
60!

Peace to the icon at last!
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Ikpongiton: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2018
This type of news suppose to come from daura
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Go well, Naija are now under more pressure
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by Desyfoley1452(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2018
indomie generation
Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by jaywhoco(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
jw spotted

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by jaywhoco(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Ayodeb:
He will call, the dead will answer!
another jw spotted

Re: More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony by uwelaa(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Rip man.

Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached!