Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Yvonne Jegede Clocks And She Can’t Keep Calm! This Is How She Is Celebrating Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Clocks And She Can’t Keep Calm! This Is How She Is Celebrating Her (287 Views)

“A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Clocks And She Can’t Keep Calm! This Is How She Is Celebrating Her by 5Ebiscoo: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, producer, model, television personality Yvonne Jegede is celebrating her 35th birthday today with some stunning photo.

The pretty actress was born on 25th August 1983 in Agenebode, a small village in Edo State in the south southern part of Nigeria.

Sharing a picture of herself on her Instagram page today, she wrote;

35yrs on earth and
No terminal illness/disease.
No accident that has deformed me.
No loss of immediate family member.
I can not say thank you enough. Thank you Lord.
It’s my birthday and I am fabulously grateful.
#BirthdayBehavior
#VirgoLovers

See photos below;

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/yvonne-jegede-clocks-and-she-cant-keep.html

Re: Yvonne Jegede Clocks And She Can’t Keep Calm! This Is How She Is Celebrating Her by zinnydan(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Murder Schoolgirl For Dating One Of Their Ex . / Mydad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me And My Promoters Durin My First Show-davido / My Dad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me On My First Show - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.