Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Xxxtentation Net Worth And Deals Before Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xxxtentation Net Worth And Deals Before Death (8773 Views)

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) / Onome Akpobome: Efe Okedi, My Mother Rejected By 3 Hospitals Before Death / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xxxtentation Net Worth And Deals Before Death by kaysteph: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
After the death of the rapper XXXTentation, his fans wanted to know Xxextention net value, Xxxtention net worth, According to news around, it was reportedly that XXXTentation signed a deal worth $10 million for the release of his third album a few weeks before he was shot in June. The album will probably only appear at least October because of a clause in his last contract

According to The New York Times, the troubled rapper had an agreement with Empire, the independent music company that released its first album 17, for the release of its sequel to the second attempt of 2018?

Ghazi Shami, the founder of Empire, told the Times that XXXTentation had "completed a considerable amount of material" for the album, but no release planning had yet been made. The deal would be worth about $ 10 million.
The report also mentions that because of a clause in the last contract of XXXTentation with Caroline (via Universal Music Group) the album will probably only be release in October. The Caroline deal for? was worth about $ 6 million, according to report.

XXXTentation was removed from popular Spotify playlists as part of the short-lived 'hateful behavioral policy' of the streaming service. The rapper had to deal with troubling accusations of abuse, including the alleged beating of his pregnant girlfriend, which was outlined in a testimony of the alleged victim obtained in September 2017.

Shami, talking about the conversation before signing the rapper re-called XXXTentation asking "Are you sure you want to sign me, even if my streams are not working?" Shami remembers the rapper's question. "I said, 'I believe in you, I do not believe in playlists ... Playlists are fun, you're a musical phenomenon.'"

XXXTentation's music has seen a huge increase in streams after his death. The week after he passed, his single "SAD!"  hit Number 1 on the Hot 100, making him the first main artist to reach the top posthumously since The Notorious B.I.G with "Mo Money Mo Problems" in 1997.

http://jamzblast.co/xxxtentation-net-worth-and-deals-before-death/

Re: Xxxtentation Net Worth And Deals Before Death by Ekez(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Bleep ma gee

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! / Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers Were Paid N8 Million For Her Release / Nicki Minaj Accepts She's Being Possessed By Illuminati Demon Ramon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.