Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps (731 Views)

"Shina Peller For President" Posters Flood Lagos / Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps by eyesoflagostv: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2018
THE ALAAFIN OF OYO ENDORSES SHINA PELLER FOR HOUSE OF REPS
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/08/the-alaafin-of-oyo-endorses-shina.html

The Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi, has endorsed Chairman of Aquilla Group, Shina Peller, who is running for the House of Representatives seat of the Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa Federal Constituency.
This is according to a statement signed by Mr. Kola Popoola, the Media Strategist for the Shina Ayo 2019 Campaign Organisation.
The monarch was quoted as giving his endorsement while delivering a speech at a football event organised by Akeem Adeyemi (aka Skimeh) a member of the House of Representatives from Afijio/Oyo East/Oyo West/ Atiba Federal Constituency.
Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, According to the statement, Alaafin said he was among those who convinced Peller, who is the owner of Quilox nightclub, to contest.
The event, which was held at Durbar Stadium, Oyo witnessed the presence of prominent sons and daughters of Oke-Ogun entity including Peller.
The traditional ruler appreciated Peller for heeding a clarion call to serve his people.
“I was one of those that persuaded our respectful son, Shina Peller, to vie for an elective position, he didn’t want to be actively involved in politics,” the Alaafin was quoted as saying.
Turning to Peller, he continued, “I advised you to join active politics, and because you hold me in high esteem, you heeded my advice, thank you, and by the grace of God, you shall become a member of House of Representatives.”
Peller, who is a member of the All Progressives Congress, will have to defeat the incumbent, Abiola Olasupo, at the primaries next month in order to clinch the ticket of the party.

Re: The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2018
Alaga Quilox...... Let's go there!
Re: The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps by xreal: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2018
OK o
Re: The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps by BabaRamota1980: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Peller, who is a member of the All Progressives Congress, will have to defeat the incumbent, Abiola Olasupo, at the primaries next month in order to clinch the ticket of the party.

Who wrote this nonsense? Eehn, who??

What a nincompoop! Did you not see what Alaafin said? If i were Abiola Olasupo right now I will be joining Peller's team as a lobbyist and drop out of the primaries on technical grounds.

Here is what Iku Baba Yeye said in case anyone missed it...

I advised you to join active politics, and because you hold me in high esteem, you heeded my advice, thank you, and by the grace of God, you shall become a member of House of Representatives.”

Alase Igba keji Orisa has spoken! So shall it BE.

Kaabiyesi o!

Let me hear one more hint of doubt, we scatter everybody.
Re: The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Alright
Re: The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps by thesicilian: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2018
To go and chop more money.
Re: The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps by Mruwa1(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2018
E money and hushppupy for senate
Re: The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps by Hanji(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Re: The Alaafin Of Oyo Endorses Shina Peller For House Of Reps by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigeria oh Nigeria. A country of few good men.

Things shouldn't be so. If men follow way to become Men, at least stay in your lane and enjoy life on that Lane.

We will never get it right, sorry to say. Iniquity rules over everything.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Candidate Hassan Dankwambo Taunts Buhari By Flaunting Qualifications / Trademoni ;see The Crowd That Came To Collect Their Own Moni In Iwo / Ben Bruce Mobbed By Irate Bayelsa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.