Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,534 members, 7,861,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

E-money's Source Of Wealth And Net Worth Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money's Source Of Wealth And Net Worth Revealed (262 Views)

Jasmine Rajinder Biography Age, Lifestyle & Net Worth Revealed (2024) / E-money’s Source Of Wealth And Net Worth Revealed. / E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-money's Source Of Wealth And Net Worth Revealed by neyoranking(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Over the years, there have been a whole lot of controversies on how the chief executive officer of five-star music, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-money makes his money (I mean so much money), some even believe he is into some form of illegal business because of his really flamboyant lifestyle.

Someone was told me that even Dangote that is worth $20 billion does not spend as much as Sir E-money, that really got me thinking and I decided to do a research about him to know how he does it and I came to this conclusion, but first let me write some of his C.V.
ACTUAL NAME: Emeka Okonkwo

AGE: He was born on the 18th of February, 1981 (currently 37 Years Old) in Ajegunle, Lagos State, Nigeria.
FAMILY: Juliet Okonkwo (Wife), Three children, KCEE (Elder Brother).
NET WORTH: For now, he is estimated to be worth about $10 million (N3.61 Billion)

https://www.naijapuse.com.ng/2018/08/e-moneys-source-of-wealth-and-net-worth.html

(1) (Reply)

Rate Your Favorite Musicians / The 30billion Accent(video) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Thoughts On Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.