Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Can Anyone Help Me? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Anyone Help Me? (874 Views)

Can Anyone Help With The Download Funmi Adams Mama Song / Can Anyone Help Me With The Translation Of "Durosoke" By Olamide. / Sincere Ft Timbaland-party: Can Anyone Help Me With It Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me? by venus21: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2007
Hello,  I am from Germany. I have a "problem":
Well, I have a CD with some songs sung by various singers from Nigeria and Ghana. I know some Nigerian singers but, of course, not so many. So, concerning some of the singers on the CD, I don't know if he/she is Nigerian or from Ghana (uhhh,  what is the adjective, ?)
Furthermore, there are many writing mistakes on the CD. So I am not sure if the following name is right. I guess that it is wrong because I did not found anything on google for it. But perhaps you can help me though with the following information.

Can you tell me if Djtnee is a Nigerian or from Ghana? The song is called Ego.

Thank you !
Re: Can Anyone Help Me? by kaydee(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2007
His name is Djinee, a Nigerian and a TV presenter. I'll help you out with links soon or the next poster might help with that
Re: Can Anyone Help Me? by venus21: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2007
Ahh,  Thank you so much,  One minute ago I already found out and wanted to delete my question or say that I found out,  But I would really be happy if you posted the links. Thank u!!

More questions to songs and singers of the CD: But I think as well that here is a writing mistake because I did not find anything to the titel on google:

Is Paye (or similar) a Nigerian or from Ghana? And is the song titel "I and my sheed" right?

Is Raytan T (or similar) a Nigerian or from Ghana? And is the song titel "Notin de per" right? Here I guess it shall be "Nottin de pa".
Re: Can Anyone Help Me? by venus21: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2007
venus_21:

Ahh,  Thank you so much,  One minute ago I already found out and wanted to delete my question or say that I found out,  But I would really be happy if you posted the links. Thank u!!

More questions to songs and singers of the CD: But I think as well that here is a writing mistake because I did not find anything to the titel on google:

Is Paye (or similar) a Nigerian or from Ghana? And is the song titel "I and my sheed" right?

Is Raytan T (or similar) a Nigerian or from Ghana? And is the song titel "Notin de per" right? Here I guess it shall be "Nottin de pa".

So far, I have found out the first one: It is "Praye" from Ghana and the song "I and my shordy".

I have another question: There is a song on one of the CDs of my friend which is called "No shaking", but the singer of group is only shortened to Del.. Can anybody tell me the whole name?

Well, it seems that there are so many, many mistakes concerning the writing of the names of the singers and songs on those CD of my friend that it is sometimes hard to find out the right title or singer.
There are missing letters, wrong letters, or letters too much. All in all many, many mistakes, and I wonder why the producers of the CDs don't write the names and titles correctly.

Furthermore I have the following problem: I am copying my friend's CDs, but they are scratched so much that many of the songs cannot be played correctly, there are - how can I say that - many cracks,  I hope you know what I mean. Some songs are broken so much that they even cannot be copied.
Perhaps, you could help me: If you want you can contact me on MSN messenger and share songs with me. Perhaps you have some of the songs which are broken or as well others for me.

Thank you very much!!
Re: Can Anyone Help Me? by slipps: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2007
Hello, Can anyone please send me a link of            Dr. fresh----"heavy weight champion"    featuring 2face idibia   and                                                                        funke(nigeria celine dion) 2000 hit track---"to ba jeun togba".

please help me with a download link or if u have the cd, u can send on youtube.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me? by tenor(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2007
Venus hear are the links to listen to Djinee old and new songs. Might be helpful
www.myspace.com/djineeonline
www.chocolatecitymusic.net/djinee.htm .
Pictures and news on him are available. Thats were i get most of my info from.

(1) (Reply)

Highlife Music Link. / Who's Da Hottest? D'banj,2face,sean Tero / Project Street 2 Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.