Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Model Accusses Recently Married Nollywood Producer Of Raping Her At Age 16 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Accusses Recently Married Nollywood Producer Of Raping Her At Age 16 (356 Views)

"I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor / Married Nollywood Actress In Secret Affair With Orezi Caught With President / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Accusses Recently Married Nollywood Producer Of Raping Her At Age 16 by Forum1000: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2018
A TV Presenter who also works as a model, Emilia Samuel, has
accused a Filmmaker Theo Ukpa of rape.
According to the lady who took to her Instagram page to write
on the incident. The allege rape happened when she was just 16
years old and unfortunately, it was the man that de-flowerd her
because she was still a virgin at the time.
In her post, she claimed she recently came across his page
after he got married yesterday and she couldn’t help herself as
the memories continue to haunt her.
She claimed he might want to deny committing the act, but her
model colleagues who were working with her at the time can
attest to the allege rape.
Read her post:
Some of her fan however berated her for not letting go and
consider her so insensitive since the man just got married
Model Emilia Samuel accuses Nollywood
Filmmaker Theo Ukpa of raping her at age 16
SHARE:
Model Emilia Samuel accuses Filmmaker Theo Ukpa of
raping her at age 16
Here’s what happened to me years back, I
forgot about it partially and I ran into his
page last week when he got married and the
memories came back. He was working at
@soundcityafrica as at when it happened
and he presently works at @officiallindaikeji
please kindly read before you judge and I
know most models can attest to this.
Pleaseeeee help me repost this
@instablog9ja @tundeednut
@stelladimokokorkus @ijeomadaisy
@bellanaijaonline @olorisupergal
@nigerianwomendiary @generalwayne
@chinnysblogng thank you. This is the guy
I’m talking about @theoukpaa

Re: Model Accusses Recently Married Nollywood Producer Of Raping Her At Age 16 by Abdul315(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Naija Wetin man no go hear
Re: Model Accusses Recently Married Nollywood Producer Of Raping Her At Age 16 by Forum1000: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2018

Re: Model Accusses Recently Married Nollywood Producer Of Raping Her At Age 16 by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Wait fess how old are you now?? This sort of news ought to have been reported immediately it happened buh now you aff turned to "Chaid of the world"
Re: Model Accusses Recently Married Nollywood Producer Of Raping Her At Age 16 by DanseMacabre(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Was about to take the story serious till I saw that you still followed him to 'talk things over', and still went to do another job. Either you're just telling tall tales, or you were indeed enjoying the dick..

Ozwuo. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Djinee Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (see Video/photos) / Eminem Drops A New Album & Its #1 Trending Worldwide In Less Than 30mins / Don Jazzy’s Mother Finally Finds Him A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.