Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (2872 Views)

NYSC 2018/ 2019 Jamb Regularisation/prospective Corpers / Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation / Stop Posting False Information About Jamb Regularisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Heemcelph: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Deleted.
Re: . by fk001(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Just pay the fee to avoid Story that touch Okay.
Re: . by Heemcelph: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
fk001:
Just pay the fee to avoid Story that touch Okay.
Re: . by fk001(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Heemcelph:

I really want to, I would do just that and take it to my school before this week runs out. The thing now is, I see 5k as the fee and not the usual 10k people talk about, would attach a screenshot of the mail. Thanks for your response.

They have reduced the fee to 5k before it was 10k.

It was fluctuating since last 2 weeks i don't know whether it is steady now.
Re: . by Heemcelph: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
fk001:

They have reduced the fee to 5k before it was 10k.

It was fluctuating since last 2 weeks i don't know whether it is steady now.
Okay. Thanks a lot.
Re: . by Chuksmonika(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
I dont know if they have reduced the fee from 10k to 5k,but if it is 5k,then you are lucky bro..because i paid 10k last year for my own...The Fact is that someone can not participate for NYSC if his/her admission status is showing "no admission offered yet"...dont let anybody decieve you

now what you will do is to do Jamb regularization,then print out the form...you can take it to your school,after your VC or rector as the case may be sign it,they will take it to jamb office,who will now regularize it for you,then your status will change to"congratulation,you have been offered admission...But if you want it faster(cos some schools waste time in taking the form to Jamb office,just like my school),then you can take the printed form to jamb office by yourself,when you get there,you tip them small thing,them within a week,it is done...mine was done within a week,cos i took it there myself...Goodluck to you,you will have to hasten up,if you have plans of serving November,i Hope this helps
Re: . by Heemcelph: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Chuksmonika:
I dont know if they have reduced the fee from 10k to 5k,but if it is 5k,then you are lucky bro..because i paid 10k last year for my own...The Fact is that someone can not participate for NYSC if his/her admission status is showing "no admission offered yet"...dont let anybody decieve you

now what you will do is to do Jamb regularization,then print out the form...you can take it to your school,after your VC or rector as the case may be sign it,they will take it to jamb office,who will now regularize it for you,then your status will change to"congratulation,you have been offered admission...But if you want it faster(cos some schools waste time in taking the form to Jamb office,just like my school),then you can take the printed form to jamb office by yourself,when you get there,you tip them small thing,them within a week,it is done...mine was done within a week,cos i took it there myself...Goodluck to you,you will have to hasten up,if you have plans of serving November,i Hope this helps
Thanks a lot, I appreciate.

Chuksmonika:
I dont know if they have reduced the fee from 10k to 5k,but if it is 5k,then you are lucky bro..because i paid 10k last year for my own...
Regularise admission with JAMB registration number shows 5k but late application without jamb registration number shows 10k, I really don't know which is which. If you do, please help out with that.
Re: . by Chuksmonika(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Heemcelph:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate.

Regularise admission with JAMB registration number shows 5k but late application without jamb registration number shows 10k, I really don't know which is which. If you do, please help out with that.
bro..if you ask me,i think your former jamb reg number is now invalid..i suggest you should pay the 10k own,Jamb will give you a new jamb reg.number
Re: . by Heemcelph: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Chuksmonika:
bro..if you ask me,i think your former jamb reg number is now invalid..i suggest you should pay the 10k own,Jamb will give you a new jamb reg.number
OKay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by donweasley(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jamb Offered Me Education&mathematics And I Changed To Public Administration In The Same Institution Pls Do I Need To Do Regularization
Re: . by Heemcelph: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
donweasley:
Jamb Offered Me Education&mathematics And I Changed To Public Administration In The Same Institution Pls Do I Need To Do Regularization
In your case, I don't think you have to.
Re: . by ummsumayyah(f): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Noted
Re: . by Victoreminence(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2018
I was offered admission through jamb. however I came across a link stating I should check if my name is on the matriculation list. I checked with my jamb Reg No, it identified my name, department and school but says my name isn't in the matriculation list.

they further said those whose name aren't on the said matriculation list won't be mobilised.

please can someone clarify me
Re: . by Heemcelph: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2018
Victoreminence:
I was offered admission through jamb. however I came across a link stating I should check if my name is on the matriculation list. I checked with my jamb Reg No, it identified my name, department and school but says my name isn't in the matriculation list.

they further said those whose name aren't on the said matriculation list won't be mobilised.

please can someone clarify me
Go to the academic unit of your school to lay complaint.
Re: . by OreoPaschal(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Heemcelph:

Go to the academic unit of your school to lay complaint.

Hello Bro,

I have similar issue with you. I went to a cyber to rectify mine. Only to see that the transaction amount the guy did was 2,500 and service he inputted was Data correction. Meanwhile, my data are not on JAMB admission portal.

Even though I have the hand copy of admission letter presented from Jamb. They said it's an edited copy and not genuine one. Please, confirm the needful payment to be made. He charged me 7,500 in total. Mobilisation in my school will end on 21st September.
Re: . by Heemcelph: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Hello Bro,

I have similar issue with you. I went to a cyber to rectify mine. Only to see that the transaction amount the guy did was 2,500 and service he inputted was Data correction. Meanwhile, my data are not on JAMB admission portal.

Even though I have the hand copy of admission letter presented from Jamb. They said it's an edited copy and not genuine one. Please, confirm the needful payment to be made. He charged me 7,500 in total. Mobilisation in my school will end on 21st September.
I was at the JAMB office yesterday and regularisation for those with "No admission offered yet" issue (those who already have reg number) is 5k. Though they couldn't process it because the regulisation portal had issues even till now. I highly think you can still be mobilised by your school but where the major problem would arise is if you've not sorted out the issue before registering on NYSC portal then your NYSC request will be declined by NYSC.
Re: . by OreoPaschal(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Heemcelph:

I was at the JAMB office yesterday and regularisation for those with "No admission offered yet" issue (those who already have reg number) is 5k. Though they couldn't process it because the regulisation portal had issues even till now. I highly think you can still be mobilised by your school but where the major problem would arise is if you've not sorted out the issue before registering on NYSC portal then your NYSC request will be declined by NYSC.

I attached a file below. Hope I am being rendered the same service that will make my name appear on the Jamb portal. It's not the same as yours. He charged me 7,500NGN.

The Site is not coming up for him to generate the pin, I will use and make payment. I am just being skeptical if he is getting it right or wrong. Let it not be that he is using greed to rub my time off.

Re: . by Heemcelph: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
OreoPaschal:

I attached a file below. Hope I am being rendered the same service that will make my name appear on the Jamb portal. It's not the same as yours. He charged me 7,500NGN.

The Site is not coming up for him to generate the pin, I will use and make payment. I am just being skeptical if he is getting it right or wrong. Let it not be that he is using greed to rub my time off.
N5,000 for regularisation, N2,500 for change of data and therefore the total is N7,500. The change of data would apply only if you want to tamper with the previous data on your JAMB registration number, if and only if what you need alone is for your admission status to be changed from "No admission offered yet" then you don't need to pay the N2,500 for correction of data. The site not coming up to generate payment pin was the same issue we had yesterday at JAMB office.

1 Like

Re: . by OreoPaschal(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Heemcelph:

N5,000 for regularisation, N2,500 for change of data and therefore the total is N7,500. The change of data would apply only if you want to tamper with the previous data on your JAMB registration number, if and only if what you need alone is for your admission status to be changed from "No admission offered yet" then you don't need to pay the N2,500 for correction of data. The site not coming up to generate payment pin was the same issue we had yesterday at JAMB office.

Thank you very much, bro. However, I only need my admission status to change from "No admission offered yet". My data are in order, there wouldn't be any need to change it. I just hope that the guy compiles and do as expected. His price was half cheaper than what my friends paid where they did theirs. Although, it was in a different location (13-15k).
Re: . by Heemcelph: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Thank you very much, bro. However, I only need my admission status to change from "No admission offered yet". My data are in order, there wouldn't be any need to change it. I just hope that the guy compiles and do as expected. His price was half cheaper than what my friends paid where they did theirs. Although, it was in a different location (13-15k).
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: . by OreoPaschal(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
Heemcelph:

You're welcome.

Hey Bro,

I went to Jamb office for clarification. The ideal payment is NGN10,000. Your issue is the same as mine. I attached a screen short below. It will clear you better on where I am driving at.

Re: . by Heemcelph: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Hey Bro,

I went to Jamb office for clarification. The ideal payment is NGN10,000. Your issue is the same as mine. I attached a screen short below. It will clear you better on where I am driving at.
I was at JAMB office too and was told it was reduced to N5,000 for those who sat for JAMB and have registration numbers and N10,000 for those without registration numbers. By the way, we could not continue with the process because of the issue with the website so I cannot confirm the price.

Modified.....
I just checked their website, the page for those who already have reg numbers and are to pay N5,000 is where the error comes from, the page for those without registration numbers is active. It's very possible they don't accept payment of N5,000 anymore.
Re: . by OreoPaschal(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Heemcelph:

I was at JAMB office too and was told it was reduced to N5,000 for those who sat for JAMB and have registration numbers and N10,000 for those without registration numbers. By the way, we could not continue with the process because of the issue with the website so I cannot confirm the price.

Modified.....
I just checked their website, the page for those who already have reg numbers and are to pay N5,000 is where the error comes from, the page for those without registration numbers is active. It's very possible they don't accept payment of N5,000 anymore.

Yeah, that means its best you apply for as a fresh man with no registration number.
Re: . by Heemcelph: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Yeah, that means its best you apply for as a fresh man with no registration number.
The regularisation page for "No admission offered yet" is alive again.

1 Like

Re: . by OreoPaschal(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2018
Heemcelph:

The regularisation page for "No admission offered yet" is alive again.

Thanks Manny!

(1) (Reply)

What Is/are The Penalties Of Skipping One Month NYSC Clearance? / Picture:see What This Corpers Are Doing / Good News For Batch B Stream2!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.