Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her (1661 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Trendme: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

A Nigerian TV presenter and model ,Emilia Samuel has called out a film maker and staff of Linda Ikeji for raping and disvirgining at the age of 16 and 17.

According to the now married mother of two, she revealed it happened when he was still a staff of soundcity and she, an aspiring model.

She also revealed she just came across his page on Instagram and it brought back her horrible memories regarding her ordeal.

Read below: -

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/married-lady-accuses-linda-ikeji-staff-theo-ukpaa-of-raping-and-disvirgining-her/

Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Trendme: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2018

Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by tstx(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Now playing, Phil Collins - Both sides of a Story
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Ekez(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Girl with their fake sape allegation
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Realname: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2018
I have no meaningless fùck to give about this
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Amebo9jablog(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by safarigirl(f): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Ekez:
Girl with their fake sape allegation
this one is not fake.... But I know you did not read it. You just saw headline and came to talk

Men and always thinking everyone who accuses a man of rape is lying....

Did you read the story? No!
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2018
There are two sides to a story, SHUT UP GIRL
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by oge4real(f): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Everyone saying there are two sides to a story here needs to be castrated.
There are no two sides to having sex with a child, it is rape even if she was “begging for it”.
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Trendme: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2018
grin cc; lalasticlala
oge4real:
There are no two sides to having sex with a child, it is rape even if she was “begging for it”.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by enoch273: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2018
With the skirt she's wearing, she deserves community raping too.
See the guy face like trailer wey get accident self.
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Trendme: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2018
grin
enoch273:
With the skirt she's wearing, she deserves community raping too.

See the guy face like trailer wey get accident self.
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Ekez(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
this one is not fake.... But I know you did not read it. You just saw headline and came to talk

Men and always thinking everyone who accuses a man of rape is lying....

Did you read the story? No!
Safarigirl wetin nah
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Rooneyboy(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2018
oge4real:

hey lady, where in the world have you been, i see you've been lurking around, hope you are good

Miss your posts sha.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by oge4real(f): 1:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Rooneyboy:

hey lady, where in the world have you been, i see you've been lurking around, hope you are good

Miss your posts sha.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My brother I dey o.
I just read and pass by sha....
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2018
The story has a whole lot of loopholes
How would someone carry you to his house and yiu did not know till he pushed you inside
Lol
Someone disvirgined you in a studio at is place of work smh
He broke the hotel door where you guys lodge
Is he that powerful? You claim a popular soundcity producer was dere how home nobody heard when he broke down d door and a lot of story not adding up
No p but would love to hear the other side of the story
Re: Married Lady Accuses Linda Ikeji Staff Theo Ukpaa Of Raping And Disvirgining Her by yeyebrity: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Woe betide the man that would think of raping me. That will be the day that I'll commit my first murder.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Chioma Davido's Girlfriend - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / 6 Men Ini Edo Have Dated And Slept With / Flavour & His Girl Chidinma Celebrate At His 35th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.