Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

End Time!!! “I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound” – Nigerian Man Crie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time!!! “I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound” – Nigerian Man Crie (382 Views)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time!!! “I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound” – Nigerian Man Crie by 6Ebisco: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2018
A user @lightblazingnow, on popular Nigerian Forum, Nairaland claimed he heard the voice of the angels of the living God Almighty preparing to sound the trumpet of the end of the age.

He wrote;

Are you ready, or you are busy bagging certificate upon certificates, others are busy making money. Is your soul ready to meet her redeemer

I hear the voice of the angels of the living God Almighty preparing to sound the trumpet of the end of the age. What would be the faith of so many who have trampled on foot the precious blood of the new agreement sealed in the blood of Christ our saviour.

What about others who have claimed to be a disciple but have their conscience destroy because of works of their flesh. There is still time right now to knee by yourself and repent of your errors. I am telling you the truth, if you love me, you will hear.

Awake o you sleepers that light from heaven may shine on you all

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/end-time-i-hear-voice-of-trumpet-about.html

Re: End Time!!! “I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound” – Nigerian Man Crie by Tolexander: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Dem don start again.
Make we hear word jor.
Which Trumpet? Who wan blow am?
Re: End Time!!! “I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound” – Nigerian Man Crie by zinnydan(f): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2018
It's not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of god that showeth mercies....it's just by his grace

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! “I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound” – Nigerian Man Crie by RZArecta2(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Op, shey you know we're in the same nairaland and the topic you're talking about was posted this very morning and it's still on front page right now ? If you don't know what to write about in your blog, go and sleep or hire writers

(1) (Reply)

Experience, The Best Teacher (with pics) / How Possible Is This? / Fight Breaks As Pastors Tells Woman Her Friend Is Behind Her Problems(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.