Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Check Out Barcelona's New Away Kit Inspired By The City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out Barcelona's New Away Kit Inspired By The City (736 Views)

Ajax Release Third Kit Inspired By Bob Marley And 'three Little Birds' / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Barcelona's New Away Kit Inspired By The City by winosport: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Barca’s third and final new kit for 2018/19 is expected to be released in the next few daysBarcelona have a bit of a history for turning their players out in, some totally unprecedented kits(blame Nike for that) Their partnership with Nike has seen them wear just about every colour going over the last couple of decades.With this in mind, it’s no surprise to learn that their soon-to-be released third kit is also made up of another bold combination of colours.

The shirt will be predominantly light pink, with a claret design running across it. The Barcelona badge, Nike swoosh and shirt sponsors will all appear in metallic silver.

The claret part of the shirt will feature a special graphic print, inspired by the unique grid layout of Barcelona’s famous L’Eixample district and its square buildings.

I like Nike- their designers are adventurous, daring and always trying new things but they never seem to get it right with Barcelona…. Can’t remember ever seeing a Barcelona jersey and saying wow i must get that, I think fans buy Barcelona jerseys out of loyalty to the club/player but not for the exceptional beauty or design of the jersey.If the jerseys eventually released by Nike doesn’t turn out exactly as you see it here just remember i told you its ‘leaked’ (*winks*) alright? they could still be changes

Re: Check Out Barcelona's New Away Kit Inspired By The City by Horyeh(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
viva barca team messi
Re: Check Out Barcelona's New Away Kit Inspired By The City by Nehyooh(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lovely !

(1) (Reply)

Pogba Gives Man U. The Only Condition That Will Make Him Stay At Old Trafford / Best Shop To Buy Cheap Treadmills And Other Gym Equipments In Lagos. / PREMIER LEAGUE! Sarri Finally Reveals Why Chelsea Beat Tottenham 2 – 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.