Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? (1343 Views)

What Else Does Ike Ekweremadu Want? By Tony Nnamani / Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Onlybornmacho: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
I read with relish Dr bukola saraki's narration of some of the events that happened behind the scenes in the 2014/15 election season. in the crazed frenzy to push out Dr Jonathan, strange bed fellows banded together plotting and plotting, and in the heat of the moment things were said without much caution. Now we know that asiwaju Ahmed tinubu divulged his real motives for supporting a known underperformer for president. He evidently had extracted a promise for power to be given to his region... To him after Bulgari. I'm happy to hear this, and I can only wonder what else people said back then. If senator saraki has more information on the secret plots of the tinubus of this world and their gang we implore him to do the patriotic thing and voice them out. People like tinubu who have demonstrated that they have quite a lot of plans for our country that are essentially self serving should not be allowed to achieve their evil aims, and if saraki's ratting him out will help us retire the man, I'm very happy to hear him out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by 9jatriot(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
I find it hard to believe that anyone with a small iota of sense will believe that Tinubu who has been at loggerheads with Saraki since 2015 and knows how desperate as a person he is, will tell him of his presidential ambition knowing fully well that Saraki will more than likely to be eyeing that slot.
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by oyatz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is it wrong or illegal for Tinubu to nurse a presidential ambition or negotiate for power to his(Southwest) region?

When did having a presidential ambition become a secret that will need a (prospective) opponent to reveal?

Onlybornmacho:
I read with relish Dr bukola saraki's narration of some of the events that happened behind the scenes in the 2014/15 election season. in the crazed frenzy to push out Dr Jonathan, strange bed fellows banded together plotting and plotting, and in the heat of the moment things were said without much caution. Now we know that asiwaju Ahmed tinubu divulged his real motives for supporting a known underperformer for president. He evidently had extracted a promise for power to be given to his region... To him after Bulgari. I'm happy to hear this, and I can only wonder what else people said back then. If senator saraki has more information on the secret plots of the tinubus of this world and their gang we implore him to do the patriotic thing and voice them out. People like tinubu who have demonstrated that they have quite a lot of plans for our country that are essentially self serving should not be allowed to achieve their evil aims, and if saraki's ratting him out will help us retire the man, I'm very happy to hear him out.

1 Like

Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by SolutionMee: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
9jatriot:
I find it hard to believe that anyone with a small iota of sense will believe that Tinubu who has been at loggerheads with Saraki since 2015 and knows how desperate as a person he is, will tell him of his presidential ambition knowing fully well that Saraki will more than likely to be eyeing that slot.

You're getting it wrong

He didn't told him bluntly

Saraki was only smart enough to read it from his body language and his response to the conversations they had

This is just the beginning of Tinubu's dynasty and influence in national politics and relevance in the South West

If Saraki wins this battle, many politicians will die politically

Just pray that he didn't win the battle

You can even support your prayer with fasting
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Onlybornmacho: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tinubu forgot to cover his six... I hope saraki exposes the idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Onlybornmacho: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
oyatz:
Is it wrong or illegal for Tinubu to nurse a presidential ambition or negotiate for power to his(Southwest) region?

When did having a presidential ambition become a secret that will need a (prospective) opponent to reveal?
It's wrong and cowardly for him to hide his ambition behind Buhari. If he is popular he should go public....

Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by oyatz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
What is the meaning of hiding behind Buhari?

You are obviously not a politician and neither do you understand anything about politics.

In the games of thrones, you need to understand the 'times and seasons'

[quote author=Onlybornmacho post=70659225][/quote]
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by oyatz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
What is this man saying?
If Saraki wins any election, NOTHING special will happen.

Naturally, NO politician remain relevant in the political arena forever.
Life (including political life) is a stage ,everyone play their roles for the allotted times and thereafter, another set of political actors will replace them.

At one time, Gen Gowon, Shagari, Babangida, Abdulsalami were very powerful and their attention sought by the low and mighty but not so anyone...'Change has happened to them'

SolutionMee:

You're getting it wrong

He didn't told him bluntly

Saraki was only smart enough to read it from his body language and his response to the conversations they had

This is just the beginning of Tinubu's dynasty and influence in national politics and relevance in the South West

If Saraki wins this battle, many politicians will die politically

Just pray that he didn't win the battle

You can even support your prayer with fasting
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Onlybornmacho: 1:05am On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin shame on cowardly politics.... The afonja type
oyatz:
What is the meaning of hiding behind Buhari?

You are obviously not a politician and neither do you understand anything about politics.

In the games of thrones, you need to understand the 'times and seasons'

Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Shawnnn01: 5:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Onlybornmacho:
A lot of you Igbos no just get sense. From the little Kwara as to offer how well as Saraki fared compared that with Lagos n now decide who should led the country Nigeria btw Saraki n Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Dreamkiller: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2018
is it wrong for saraki to nurse a presidential ambition to counter Tinubu's own? afterall they're from the same region.

1 Like

Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by uniqUN(m): 6:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by aolawale025: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2018
We can expect more exposures as we approach the elections

1 Like

Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Onlybornmacho: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Dreamkiller:
is it wrong for saraki to nurse a presidential ambition to counter Tinubu's own? afterall they're from the same region.
I wonder oo
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by oyatz(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Go and start mobilizing votes for your candidate.

You need as many people as possible to defeat Buhari but calling and abusing the Yoruba is not one of these ways.

Onlybornmacho:
grin grin grin shame on cowardly politics.... The afonja type
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by oyatz(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2018
1) What is the meaning of 'countering Tinubu'

2) Is Tinubu a presidential candidate and in which presidential election?

3) Do you need to 'counter Tinubu' or anyone for that matter before you run for the presidency?
Running for the Presidency of a country is a much serious task than the childish and emotional reasons of 'countering Tinubu'.

I advise you to concentrate on how to pass your UTME than dabbling into political debates.

Dreamkiller:
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by kayfra: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
IPob folks are kinda slow. Do you think politics is a game of altruism? You think Tinubu will offer his support without any strategic thinking behind it?

Didirin grin
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by oyatz(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2018
It would have been easier to market Saraki as a presidential candidate if he is just coming as a successful technocrat with a track record of achievements in the PRIVATE sector with little or no public exposure which can be used to inspire the electorates across the length and break of Nigeria with no serious past negative records which can be used to judge him.

Right now, there are two great factors that will make it very difficult for Saraki to win the 2019 presidential election:

1) His identity crisis
2) His past records in SGBank, 8year Govership of Kwara State and his almost 8year tenure at the Senate.
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Onlybornmacho: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2018
oyatz:
Go and start mobilizing votes for your candidate.

You need as many people as possible to defeat Buhari but calling and abusing the Yoruba is not one of these ways.

I hate cowards. Tinubu is a very disgusting example of cowards

Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Onlybornmacho: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2018
kayfra:
IPob folks are kinda slow. Do you think politics is a game of altruism? You think Tinubu will offer his support without any strategic thinking behind it?

Didirin grin
Yes.. So why does he want to pass himself off as a patriot and not as the slimy bastard he is?
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Onlybornmacho: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2018
oyatz:
It would have been easier to market Saraki as a presidential candidate if he is just coming as a successful technocrat with a track record of achievements in the PRIVATE sector with little or no public exposure which can be used to inspire the electorates across the length and break of Nigeria with no serious past negative records which can be used to judge him.

Right now, there are two great factors that will make it very difficult for Saraki to win the 2019 presidential election:

1) His identity crisis
2) His past records in SGBank, 8year Govership of Kwara State and his almost 8year tenure at the Senate.
Just like drug pushing pasts would haunt tinubu to the grave
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by kayfra: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

Yes.. So why does he want to pass himself off as a patriot and not as the slimy bastard he is?
Isn't it patriotic to serve your country? grin

Like I said. Didinrin
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by Onlybornmacho: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
angry
kayfra:
Isn't it patriotic to serve your country? grin

Like I said. Didinrin
Re: What Else Does Senator Saraki Know? by oyatz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why are you so fixated on Tinubu?
Tinubu at present is a private citizen ,he is neither a Present, Senate president, senator or a Governor but just a party member.

Has he told you he is running for a presidential election?

Onlybornmacho:

Just like drug pushing pasts would haunt tinubu to the grave

(1) (Reply)

If Ambode Failed Lagosians(apc) Why Vote Buhari Who Failed The Entire Country? / Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Soldiers Seen Beating Up A Driver In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.