Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help With Co-op Games For Ps3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help With Co-op Games For Ps3 (1171 Views)

[GAME BOY] The Best Online Co-op Games On Playstation Plus Extra & Premium / What Are Your Favourite Homebrew Apps For Ps3/ps4,and What Are Their Features? / 80k For PS3 Slim With 2 Pad And Plenty Games Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Co-op Games For Ps3 by Derekyayo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
hey guys! so I need some help. I have a ps3 and my best friend come time to time and we play mostly co-op games, sometimes a touch of FIFA but mostly co-op. and we have played resident Evil 6 (damn this was hard�we started playing with d difficulty no hope had to restart and select a less harder one �), army of two (dis game made us bond well), Kane and lynch(it was okay sha). so we need more games that are co-op or split screen (preferably shooter games) and I don't mean call of duty zombie mode split screen, full fledged split screen campaign mode. would also help if u can shed experience in how u enjoyed d game. peace out✌
Re: Help With Co-op Games For Ps3 by jaz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
BLUR
Re: Help With Co-op Games For Ps3 by chubbyman(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Need friends on PS3 games gat FIFA 18, NBA 2k17 battlefield 4,ultra street fighter 4 and many others my PSN id is "chubbyboy254game" holla
Re: Help With Co-op Games For Ps3 by Derekyayo(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2018
jaz:
BLUR
not into car racing that much and have already played blur. shooter split screen is more of what am after
Re: Help With Co-op Games For Ps3 by Controller360: 12:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Have you tried Advanced warfare? It has local split screen Multiplayer with bots to play with(not zombie mode)
E get get free for all and team deathmatch mode... All those Sha...
It's actually fun
Re: Help With Co-op Games For Ps3 by Derekyayo(m): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Controller360:
Have you tried Advanced warfare? It has local split screen Multiplayer with bots to play with(not zombie mode)
E get get free for all and team deathmatch mode... All those Sha...
It's actually fun
tried playing it in ghost d death match mode, like u said its fun. tho haven't tried that of awfare
Re: Help With Co-op Games For Ps3 by jeff1607(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Derekyayo:
hey guys! so I need some help. I have a ps3 and my best friend come time to time and we play mostly co-op games, sometimes a touch of FIFA but mostly co-op. and we have played resident Evil 6 (damn this was hard�we started playing with d difficulty no hope had to restart and select a less harder one �), army of two (dis game made us bond well), Kane and lynch(it was okay sha). so we need more games that are co-op or split screen (preferably shooter games) and I don't mean call of duty zombie mode split screen, full fledged split screen campaign mode. would also help if u can shed experience in how u enjoyed d game. peace out✌

say no more . get a 500gb or more external drive

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2017, Please Help / Best Strategy Games For Android Device In 2020 / SOLD PS4 Jailbreak 7.02 145k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.