Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Seems Only "Stuffs" Gave Cool Money Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seems Only "Stuffs" Gave Cool Money Abroad (421 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / Start Up Your Toilet Paper Production And Make Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems Only "Stuffs" Gave Cool Money Abroad by Contumely: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Growing up I saw my cousins who were way older conquer europe by drug pushing and made cool bars.

One died in the process when "stuffs" ruptured in his stomach while on transit.

The younger brother joined later--- had to settle for spain after 2 deportations; served a prison term at a time, came back and "was in serious money".

Those days, it was easier to cross Murtala mohammed Airport with 'stuffs' but times have changed.

Seems Europe or the US now is all about struggles and hallowing experiences.
People doing 2 to 3 jobs in the cold just to pay bills with nothing left after uncle sams.

I would have loved to migrate but seems no cool money can be made abroad again..
Re: Seems Only "Stuffs" Gave Cool Money Abroad by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
sadly, thats because having a proper job is called REAL LIFE.....and selling drugs is a "fake" life by men who are using money they havent worked for, in ways that no ordinary person would. why wouldnt they waste their ill gotten money foolishly anyway, when they know they are going to die early?!

would you rather have 3 jobs trying to make ends meet (but live long) instead of swallowing drugs to live a "supposed" fancy life (for just a few months/years) while always looking over your shoulders in fear of arrest, or death?!
Re: Seems Only "Stuffs" Gave Cool Money Abroad by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 27, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, thats because having a proper job is called REAL LIFE.....and selling drugs is a "fake" life by men who are using money they havent worked for, in ways that no ordinary person would. why wouldnt they waste their ill gotten money foolishly anyway, when they know they are going to die early?!

would you rather have 3 jobs trying to make ends meet (but live long) instead of swallowing drugs to live a "supposed" fancy life (for just a few months/years) while always looking over your shoulders in fear of arrest, or death?!

I rather LIVE life for 10 years than merely 'exist' for a hundred years. A life of grind and toil is a worthless life. In the timelessness of time itself, longevity for its own sake is overrated. We will all die anyway, whether you live long or not. And nothing would matter in the end.

Therefore, it's the life in your years that really matter, not the years in your life. Who wants to live for 100 years grinding away at three jobs just to exist like the average joe... Thus missing out on all the wonderful experiences that only money (and lots of free time to enjoy it) can bring. Not me. So we get it by any means necessary. We die there.

1 Like

Re: Seems Only "Stuffs" Gave Cool Money Abroad by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hedonini:

I rather LIVE life for 10 years than merely 'exist' for a hundred years. A life of grind and toil is a worthless life. In the timelessness of time itself, longevity for its own sake is overrated. We will all die anyway, whether you live long or not. And nothing would matter in the end.

Therefore, it's the life in your years that really matter, not the years in your life. Who wants to live for 100 years grinding away at three jobs just to exist like the average joe... Thus missing out on all the wonderful experiences that only money (and lots of free time to enjoy it) can bring. Not me. So we get it by any means necessary. We die there.

bro, if you only seek for 10yrs of milk and honey, then by all means do it (there are drug kingpin looking for stoopid drug mules everywhere, if you know where to look), but you certainly shouldnt look down on people who want to build something out of this world/life, people who want to have family and friends, people who have a dream and passion for life and want to grow old watching their grandkids become great individuals.

people like you can never be satisfied, and thats why they ALWAYS fail, you see a person's blessings (without seeing the sweat/hardwork that was put in it) and decides that you want the same blessings NOW. you see Steve Jobs and/or Bill Gate and think you deserve to live like them, by fire or by force. lol stop dreaming bro!

good luck with whatever you decide to do!
Re: Seems Only "Stuffs" Gave Cool Money Abroad by Contumely: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hedonini:

Inasmuch as I may not agree entirely with you, I most commend your astuteness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5k Instagram Page For Sale With Nigerian Followers / Who Is An IB? / Commercial Perforated Aluminum Suspended Ceiling Tile Produced By Sinoceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.