Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Gospel Artiste Success Worships Releases “Nothing Is Beyond You” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artiste Success Worships Releases “Nothing Is Beyond You” (315 Views)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. / Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste Success Worships Releases “Nothing Is Beyond You” by aburo7: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
To mark her birthday, uprising sensational gospel artiste, Success Anosike has released her sophomore Single titled "Nothing Is Beyond You" on her birthday, 24th August, 2018.

Inspired by her desperation for God's intervention in a friend's life, who was going through a life-threatening situation. As she groaned in the place of prayer, the Holy Spirit dropped this song in her heart and immediately she started singing it, a peace that she couldn't explain enveloped her as she felt a great calm in her mind and soul.

Yes, your guess is right, God came down and turned everything around. The song points to the fact that indeed, there's absolutely nothing beyond our God.

This soul-lifting song will inspire you to put your TOTAL trust in God because nothing, absolutely nothing is impossible with God.

Here's the lyrics of the song:

Nothing is beyond you

Nothing is beyond you

Every knee must bow

Every tongue confess

Nothing is beyond you

I lift my hands to You

I lift my heart to you

I lift my voice

To say and declare that

Nothing, nothing is beyond You

Absolutely nothing

Nothing is beyond You

I have confidence in You

For You are Good alone

And I know with You

There's nothing that's impossible

I lift my hands to You

I lift my heart to you

I lift my voice

To say and declare that

Nothing, nothing is beyond You

Absolutely nothing

Nothing is beyond You

Mighty Warrior

Great in battle

Miracle Worker

Mountain Mover

(Repeat)

You can listen to this song and other inspiring songs on her YouTube channel, Success Worships.

Follow Success Worships on her social media handles; Facebook - Success Worships, Instagram - @successworships and Twitter -@successworships to get her latest songs and blogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffmjyZgZrZU

(1) (Reply)

Simi Leads With 5 As AFRIMA Releases Nominees List / NEW MUSIC: Macdon - Pamureke (prod. By Leobeats) / Best Description For Some Nollyhood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.