Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” (56353 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / ‘it Is Not A Sin To Drink Alcohol’ – Born-again Rapper, Lynxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by bedspread: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
The devil is a Bastard...
Every good and perfect gift comes from GOD..

The devil has nothing good to give... despite all the fame, and all dt you remain in pains...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by mikeapollo: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

All might not be currently okay with Tiwa Savage, as she has taken to Instagram to break down.

The mother of one says she's tired and feels like giving up.

Tiwa recently made history as she sold out O2 Indigo in London, few days ago.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/i-feel-like-giving-up-tiwa-savage-breaks-down-on-instagram.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

The big mistake most women make is not knowing how to strike a balance between the careers and family/husband!
Slow down a bit build your family with your husband who showed you the way...but you are carried away by the fake life of showbiz. No man would take you serious when all the guys in entertaiment would have had their way with you.
Women are created differently from men so you must remember!
Even Beyounce has slowed down a bit so she could build a home with her husband but you still dey do wakabout and jumping about anyhow!
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Daeylar(f): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin
All the nonsense you wrote in bold makes you feel very important right? grin grin

Why can't people like you, get a life, leave women alone and stop trying to insert themselves into the lives of women, to the point of being delusional enough to say that a woman needs a man to spend her life with. Na wa. grin

Such desperation to be involved and relevant in the life of a woman that you start making up delusional stories about how men are needed in a woman's life. Projecting your feelings unto women Lol, grin

awelekiti:
Now you realise the role a husband plays in every woman's life. He has since moved on and living his life in a low keyed manner. If I were you, I'd swallow my provide and reach for him for a reunion. Stop pretending everything is right when you know you sleep every night rubbing your pillow with tears. No matter how rich a woman could be, she needs a man she could spend her life with. Nothing could be more emotional than when a child asks his/her mum,...Mum, where's Dad? I want to see him...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by obowunmi(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
They must have cheated her out of her profits or money because Tiwa Savage comes across as selfish.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
She may be depressed n need to undergo psychotherapy fast.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Activedreamer: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
From the comments here,it must really be tough being a woman in Africa . I feel for our women. We put so much pressure on people in Nigeria, men and women alike. If they are not pressuring you to marry and born unnecessary children, they're pressuring you to make money.

It's a tough world.
I feel her 'sold out' show was not hyped enough, like how Wizs' was hyped.

None of my business. I got my own issues,but ain't letting nothing weigh me down.

We Live. We Die. Enjoy life. Let no mofo pressure you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Mart1994(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Daeylar:
grin grin
All the nonsense you wrote in bold makes you feel very important right? grin grin

Why can't men like you, get a life, leave women alone and stop trying to insert themselves into the lives of women, to the point of being delusional enough to say that a woman needs a man to spend her life with. Na wa. grin

hmmm... Feminist spotted...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by eyinjuege: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
I hope they've not shortharged her and refused to pay her complete money for London O2 arena o

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Terminal1805: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Third mainland bridge isn't open yet for sea diving.

Be patient.
lobatan #hahaHAHAhahhahahahah

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Vince77(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
1st twas viktor, now na you??

And so it is with a lot of people out there. You can only know that of those who speak up.

A whole lot of people are depressed. Forget all the smiles.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Mart1994(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Vince77:

And so it is with a lot of people out there. You can only know that of those who speak up.

A whole lot of people are depressed. Forget all the smiles.
spoke my mind, bro

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Soulsymbol99: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
One would expect she will be on high spirit after the sold out concert.but for everything won their's somtin lost,dat z life. Reminds me of DAN SEAL's Everything that glitters is not gold smileylittle wonder most of these celebs commit suicide. Linkin Park dude n Robin Williams comes 2 mind undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Alejoc(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fake life getting back at her.... I feel sorry for her!
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Mart1994(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Soulsymbol99:
One would expect she will be on high spirit after the sold out concert.but for everything won their's somtin lost,dat z life. Reminds me of DAN SEAL's Everything that glitters is not gold smileylittle wonder most of these celebs commit suicide. Linkin Park dude n Robin Williams comes 2 mind undecided
I agree... And some inexperienced cow would tell me that money can buy everything, including happiness and good health
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Ndolarr: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Most of the comments here are silly and unfortunate! An obviously sad and troubled soul needs help and encouragement, yet some idiots here are posting rubbish just because they were dashed some data! We need to be sympathetic and reach out to Tiwa with soothing words and possibly encourage her to take a deserved break and reflect over many issues, including her marital storm! She should either reconcile with her estranged hubby or accept a proposal from another serious man! She should not give up but press ahead for the sake of her son! She needs a break honestly! Above all, she needs our prayers!

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by honestivo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Divorce does not brings about the desire joy/ peace of mind
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Ugosample(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
MollyBank:

You mean the one that's always sucking up to Tiwa on Instagram? That doesn't look like moving on to me.

no mind that guy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by djon78(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Remember Bishop Jake's message I was listening yesterday; rich people commit suicide. Many rich people are miserable and hopeless even with all there money.
Many people will not really understand.
It is not just about being a woman. Sometimes one really feels horrible and terrible. And it is not of God. Even me a man sometimes feel like that but Gods presence always drives those darkness away. If not the calmness that God brings, oneday na complete breakdown

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by rex444(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mid life crisis
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Kingspin(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
You have to do things African way. We have our own peculiar culture
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
mikeapollo:

The big mistake most women make is not knowing how to strike a balance between the careers and family/husband!
Slow down a bit build your family with your husband who showed you the way...but you are carried away by the fake life of showbiz. No man would take you serious when all the guys in entertaiment would have had their way with you.
Women are created differently from men so you must remember!
Even Beyounce has slowed down a bit so she could build a home with her husband but you still dey do wakabout and jumping about anyhow!
Balderdash so a man cannot assist in building the home and yet would want to claim headship.This has nothing to do with created differently but societal stereotyping.
Men should have time in the home too so as to have a good relationship with their children.Oya it is fair it goes both ways.What is the point of one person building a home while the other is he'll bent on destroying it?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by jolyment: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
awelekiti:
Now you realise the role a husband plays in every woman's life. He has since moved on and living his life in a low keyed manner. If I were you, I'd swallow my pride and reach for him for a reunion. Stop pretending everything is right when you know you sleep every night rubbing your pillow with tears. No matter how rich a woman could be, she needs a man she could spend her life with. Nothing could be more emotional than when a child asks his/her mum,...Mum, where's Dad? I want to see him...

They will lie and say son,he is dead.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
honestivo:
Divorce does not brings about the desire joy/ peace of mind

Neither does a terrible and miserable marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
jolyment:

They will lie and say son,he is dead.
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Jurywonder(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Please, ask God for forgiveness
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Daeylar:
grin grin

Why can't men like you, get a life, leave women alone and stop trying to insert themselves into the lives of women, to the point of being delusional enough to say that a woman needs a man to spend her life with. Na wa. grin

Ok Madam feminist. I hear you. E dey your bodi. I am sure your mentor Linda Ikeji would soon put to bed, after deceiving millions of your likes. You would be awake to the realities, sooner or later grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by aluku5: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Be strong, but really you don't need to prove anything whatsoever, you have brought smiles to millions of your fans.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Saff(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mama jam jam hold on oh! You inspire a lot of us, keep on going cry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by windwayltd: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why wont you say rubbish Nigerian celebs who never appreciate Nigeria rather na stupid talks. When Nigeria make you whom you are in Africa only to appreciate Africa and Nigeria you guys will turn it to insult. But you were all in america and Europe before coming and some of you were no body in even your villages still common appreciation to the soil that elevated you guys no way. Nigerian foolish celebs

why u no dey London were you not leaving there What a stupid comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Now Africa have made you a woman instead of thank its now a sin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by anyicash(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

All might not be currently okay with Tiwa Savage, as she has taken to Instagram to break down.

The mother of one says she's tired and feels like giving up.

Tiwa recently made history as she sold out O2 Indigo in London, few days ago.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/i-feel-like-giving-up-tiwa-savage-breaks-down-on-instagram.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
don't give up King Tiwa..maybe you consider leaving Africa for good...our mentality here is too low and very annoying...sorry baby...Keep ur head up.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by alenwup(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why wailing now? Sbebi na she d form tough woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / #BBNaija: Bisola Defends Debie-Rise's Outfit To Cross River At 50 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.