Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo (24030 Views)

Enugu PDP Flags Off LG Chairmanship Campaign / Ekiti LG Elections: APC Wins All 16 Chairmanship Seats / LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by windwayltd: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
proeast:
Lol, I pity all the zombies dancing on the first page about APC's wining of LGA elections in Imo state. FYI, no election took place in Imo state on Saturday because all the opposition parties boycotted the elections. Even one supposed poling booth close to my office had no voters,just a table and few personal who waited till evening before a bus came and packed the materials and left. I can assure you that APC can never win any election in Imo state today. Even rigging can't work because of massive anger against Rochas and anything APC. Mind you, you can only rig in areas you have local support and I don't see how such rigging can work in places like Owerri, Mbaise etc for APC.

do same in 2019 and dont vote ok allow only APC to vote pls. Imo must b better uche nwosu all the way

1 Like

Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by bluecircle470: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
What's breaking there?

Presidential election is the main thing

After gaining access into ASO ROCK, we will install PDP chairmen in those local governments

PDP and it’s crooked way as usual
Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by sanpipita(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2018
windwayltd:

PLEASE LET THE DEAD PDP AND NON EXISTING APGA BI-COURT 2019 ELECTION AGAIN PLEASE OH GOD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. THERE NAME SHALL FOREVER REMAIN SECOND-US

SAI ADAMS THE FIRST MAN AND ALWAYS FIRST WITH APC
SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

Who released this mad dog.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by naijajobx: 1:20am On Aug 27, 2018
hmm
Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by fabre4: 4:18am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70632180:
Some people (AKA, Children of hate, Troublemakers, Supporters of corruption, haters of good news) gonna sleep with very serious migraine tonight oooo!!! cheesy wink grin cheesy.
Chai!
Chai!
Chai!!

Give them shakushaku tins amiable Governor grin

there was no election
Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by Duru1(m): 4:20am On Aug 27, 2018
This rag-wearing fool has turned Imo State into a laughing stock.
Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by budaatum: 4:27am On Aug 27, 2018
deboysben:
I can see many bmc on the front page masturbating their ass out without knowing there was Vote apathy in Imo state.

I repeat...

Election did not take place last Saturday no body voted. Bmc can do anything to satisfy their curiosity.
I think we are not listening to you! Lol!

This election was truly boycotted by all other parties, and besides, anyone who knows anything about LG elections should know by now that the sitting governor just fills the posts with or without fake elections, and people on ground don shout am tire say "there was no election in Imo!" E de paper sef!

All the same, 27-0! Go APC!
Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by Francisego: 5:05am On Aug 27, 2018
May thunder from all the 9+1planet plusincluding all the amadioha in IMO together with the badmouth of imolites towards the state government fire apc and it's so-called LGA election and channel TV station,i thought election simply means two people contesting for a particular post?so how come un-opposed? This man just appointed all these people only to succeed in his 2019 evil plans God is watching! Meanwhile join me in MMM today and earn 50% income per month whatsapp me on 08134086276/08062457427

Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by drchuks1234(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2018
APGA win everything and even here in owerri west
Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by ikdaddy01(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2018
We re still waiting for the figures and names of candidates that contested.
Up till now u 've not been able to compile the list and do the calculations
Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by ikdaddy01(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Abagworo, ask yourself why APGA and PDP boycotted the election.

Okorocha can never be trusted to be fair hence nobody will foolishly engage in a rigged system.

What is the meaning of 645 councillors instead of 295? Who got to pay them? This is typical madness.
Exactly..
Even some of the oes that "won" don't know themselves yet..while others will have their names replaced
[s] 4 months from now we 'll hear them begging for their salary[/s]
Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by kingpado(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Sam Daddy all the way..

Re: APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo by beegodson: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is just the beginning....I hope the PDP and other factions have learnt their lesson here, this is the clear indication that APC is the peoples choice, the winning party, despite the factions created the defections etc, the people have made their choice.
APC/PMB for 2019!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluyemisi Haleemat Busari Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-olu - The Nation / Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths / Senate Uncovers N701bn Illegal Withdrawals From Natural Resources Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.