Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,816 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tragedy!!! Drunk Driver Runs Over Two Police Officers, Kills Them On The Spot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragedy!!! Drunk Driver Runs Over Two Police Officers, Kills Them On The Spot (242 Views)

Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo / Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) / Motorcycle Rider Collides With Corolla In Anambra, Dies On The Spot (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy!!! Drunk Driver Runs Over Two Police Officers, Kills Them On The Spot by Dayuse207: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
No less than two policemen attached to the
Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Oyo State
Police Command, were run over by a
suspected drunk driver in the Orita
Challenge area of Ibadan, on Friday.

According to Punch Metro, eyewitnesses said
the suspect hit the policemen as they were
about to enter a vehicle they brought to the
area, killing them immediately. It was also
gathered that the driver had been arrested at
the scene and detained pending further
investigation.
The eyewitness, who spoke on condition of
anonymity, said, “I was at the scene of the
accident waiting for a friend, who had
promised to pick me up. Suddenly, a driver
seemed to lose control of his car and hit the
two policemen as they were about to enter
their vehicle.

READ HERE.....
Re: Tragedy!!! Drunk Driver Runs Over Two Police Officers, Kills Them On The Spot by eyeview: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
I think they had already been cursed by one of their innocent victims. The day off occurrence was just the day of manifestation. These policemen, especially these SARS men often attract curses to themselves without knowing it.

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On The Way Forward / Ageless---without Ends / Make 3D And Whiteboard Videos For Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.