Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government (7206 Views)

UK Home Office Responds To IELTS Removal Petition, See! / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by OEPHIUS(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
***Read Chairman of Enugu State Tricycle (Keke) Riders Transport Union's response to Bede Chukwuekezie's false accusation against Enugu Governor...

"The recent allegation by one Bede Chukwuekezie and his cohorts that the Enugu State Governor wants to use Keke Riders in the state to raise money for his re-election campaign, following the introduction of reduced and harmonized fee of N6000 is false, baseless and mischievous.

This is yet another wicked and desperate act of the originator of this smear campaign and tissues of lies in a failed attempt to achieve a selfish political end.

As the Chairman of Association of Tricycle (Keke) Riders Transport Union, Enugu State, I wish to put the records straight as follows:

That it was we, the Keke riders in Enugu State, in conjunction with the Okada riders that wrote an official letter to His Excellency, the Governor appealing to him to consider the RIDER'S PERMIT in place of the outrageous N18,000 and N22, 000 we pay respectively to obtain Driver's License from the Federal Road Safety Commission, in order to ameliorate our sufferings.

After an extensive deliberation and negotiation with the state government, we the Keke and Okada riders unanimously agreed to be paying N6,000 for Rider's Permit, which is renewable after three years, courtesy of the magnanimity of our kind-hearted Governor, Gburugburu.

We unanimously agreed to pay direct to the coffers of the state's treasury every three years as Rider's Permit.

Consequently, we sincerely wish to use this medium to once again thank our PEOPLES' GOVERNOR for coming to our rescue when it mattered most, through the introduction of the RIDER'S PERMIT, which is far much cheaper and favorable to us.

No operator who has a National Driver's License is requested to obtain a Rider's Permit till it expires.

Importantly, let it be on record that Keke riders in Enugu State are not up to 200,000 as was mischievously alleged by the detractors, Bede Chukwuekezie, but only about 40,000 in number.

We therefore, advise the likes of Bede and his cohorts, who for their selfish political interest are bent on fabricating false information against the Governor and his people-oriented administration, not to use our association to play politics again, because we are at home and happy with the decision on Rider's Permit as well as the programmes and policies of the state government. They should not cry more than the bereaved.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God.

Signed:

Comrade Benjamin Ikah,
Chairman, Association of Tricycle (KEKE) Riders Transport Union, Enugu State".

http://thepunditng.com/enugu-state-tricycle-riders-transport-union-responds-to-accusation-against-enugu-governor-on-registration-dues/

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by Celebgistz1: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by GrandHype: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ugwuanyi
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by chiefobiofokija(f): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by lordtosan(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
I saw it coming. His recent romance with APC is giving PDP sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by Ekez(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Any evil propaganda against ma gov'nor will not stand
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by modaink333: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Enugu the world best state

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by Qsscruz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Can i say something?
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by adesaeed2020: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ekez:
Any evil propaganda against ma gov'nor will not stand

Ur govnor will soon port to APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by Ekez(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
adesaeed2020:

You are dreamin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by Nonymartin(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
hmmm
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by fineboynl(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
keke drivers owns Enugu transport service, his political career end if he port to APC. APC has no ground in south east

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by blackaxe78: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
So much in love with Enugu state. Wish it can't be moved to the West. Does not deserve its present regional position

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by blackaxe78: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
fineboynl:
keke drivers owns Enugu transport service, his political career end if he port to APC. APC has no ground in south east

Is Imo state in the West?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by winzy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lies everywhere!
Don't you notice the recent flood of "ugwuanyi's trumpet" blowing on the front page.. Either it's born or I don't know.
But you have to be in Enugu to know that this man is a total failure that keep stealing people's lands and oppressing his oppositions and no legacy to his name, even the ones of the previous government, he won't maintain... Notwithstanding that his security vote was increase from 250m to 600m every 28days oo!
Even the milken Hill Road he "painted" has failed already! I will upload a picture asap.
Make una forget story... This man ain't doing s**t!

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by NCANTaskForce: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is nothing but a disaster to the good people of Enugu, He has successfully paid minions to campaign for him here on nairaland, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a crook that can kill to get anything, He orchestrated the killing of 3youths of a village in Amechi just to steal their lands, He is currently selling it to the highest bidders, The land is located along Enugu - PH expressway, Say No to Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by NCANTaskForce: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
winzy:
Lies everywhere!
Don't you notice the recent flood of "ugwuanyi's trumpet" blowing on the front page.. Either it's born or I don't know.
But you have to be in Enugu to know that this man is a total failure that keep stealing people's lands and oppressing his oppositions and no legacy to his name, even the ones of the previous government, he won't maintain... Notwithstanding that his security vote was increase from 250m to 600m every 28days oo!
Even the milken Hill Road he "painted" has failed already! I will upload a picture asap.

You know him well, The only thing he can boast of doing in Enugu is buying all the billboards & painting bus stops with his 2nd term bid, Enugu State is in the hands of land snatchers, The fool just repainted​ Milken hill & took pictures of it with a drone & is now thinking he has arrived.
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by Sharpshooota: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
042 is no longer moving at a fast pace like Before..

Ugwuanyi is busy eyeing people's lands

What they did to wtc is worrisome

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by chidex88: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
winzy:
Lies everywhere!
I just pity you, enemy of progress...
Just appreciate good thing let it come to u otherwise you will remain stagnant
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by gboxbaba(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
I only schooled in enugu for 4yrs and it was during Sullivan's Era, and i can tell you from my recent visit to enugu,gburugburu is not doing any physical development in enugu....and the one wey dey pain me pass he canceled road block concert cry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by donqx: 1:43am On Aug 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by frozen70(f): 6:14am On Aug 27, 2018
adesaeed2020:

His choice to do so
Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by Bullhari: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2018
gburugburu the weeping governor.
though he did lots of work in his region I.e Nsukka, but his development isn't centralized. the truth is that in the name of urban and rural development, land grabbing has become the new trend. He started it, then the Igwes followed suit. there is hardly a town in Enugu now without internal communal land dispute.
moreover, I detest him for not maintaining the roads Sullivan built.
But as for moving to APC, he knows better than that.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tricycle Riders Union Responds To Accusation Against Enugu Government by Psoul(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
winzy:
Lies everywhere!

Fear God at least for one time.
Tufiakwa.

(1) (Reply)

On Summer Holiday To Nairobi Kenya / Upload Your Tourism, Vacation, Holiday pictures From Anywhere / How Did You Get Your International Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.