Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: (1470 Views)

Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven / SHOP HONDA,NISSAN,TOYOTA PARTS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOMES/OFFICES / Modern G.s.m. Security Alarm Systems For Your Cars: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by lightwall: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2010
WHEN INSTALLED IN YOUR HOME, IT WILL-
*Will notify you of all UNAUTHORIZED perons in your home BY-
- RAISING AN ALARM AT 110decibel on the instant of door opening,
- Send sms and call all 5 preset phone nos telling you on the instant,
- It will detect motion in the home even if the intruder did not use the door or window and also let you know on the instant.
- It is a complete WIRELESS installation, no breaking of wall.
- You can ARM/DISARM the system from either the unit, remote or your phone from anywhere you are,
- It is a D.I.Y. thing, (DO IT YOURSELF), you dont need a technician to understand your security.
CONTACT-08062691070, 07026796282, OR MAIL segun744@yahoo.com

Re: Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by lightwall: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2010
still available in bulk,
Re: Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by lightwall: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2010
Still Available,
Re: Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by gsmalarm: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2011
We are manufacturer for home alarm system. Welcome to check our products online.
Re: Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by lurvy: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2011
does it have a price, ?
Re: Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by gsmalarm: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2011
I think above alarm system is very cheap. The price should be less than US $40.
Re: Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by jules123(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2011
How much is it. I'm interested
Re: Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by lurvy: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2011
gsmalarm:

I think above alarm system is very cheap. The price should be less than US $40.
It seems the poster doesnt even have an idea of the price, ? i wonder why he is saying, "THE PRICE SHOULD BE".
Re: Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by gsmalarm: 4:27am On Oct 23, 2012
Hi, I don't care about the price for this unit. But we would like to introduce our new design GSM wireless alarm systems.
The new design GSM wireless alarm systems contains 30 wireless zones, 8 hardwired zones. The alarm system come with blue full-message LCD display and smart touch keypad. It can works up to 116 units wireless sensors, also it can work with telephone line and GSM SIM card.
Check more information: http://www.hkvstar.com/item/gsm-wireless-alarm-system.html

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUq7Wkq9NV4[/youtube]
Re: Modern G.s.m. Alarm System For Your Homes: by gsmalarm: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2012
Do you want to buy wireless alarm systems with GSM ? Now you can purchase the new design wireless alarm systems with GSM backup for less than 100 USD. The alarm system with elegant housing design, it can be mounted on the wall and it can detects intrusion, fire, panic, flood, gas leak and more. The system work with GSM SIM card. Thanks to the GSM cellular technology, the alarm system built-in Quad-band GSM cellular module. It not only can make phone call, but also send text message alert. In addition, it allows user to remote control the alarm system in anywhere.

If you want to know more information, check this link: http://www.hkvstar.com/item/diy-home-security-systems.html

(1) (Reply)

Iveco Tractor Head Almost As New 4 6.999m / Fairly Used Hyundai Sonata Gls For A: / 6 Month 2007 Volkswagen Touareg V8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.