Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday (70087 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Sadiat Erogbogbo's 90th Birthday Zoom Party: Abike Dabiri's Mum Marks Birthday / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by edupedia: 4:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Alejoc:
What choice does he have really?

..learn from Omoluabis...no famous musician is above the law and no Governor is God...both have to surrender to Omoluabism!...that is what u are seing...
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by mariegbe: 4:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Olubadan is not Ikubabayeye Oba of Oyo, Adeyemi is Ikubabayeye
HsLBroker:
HBD to iku baba yeye @90 years that is wonderful
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:19am On Aug 27, 2018
I passed there yesterday, looks like the property is really close to the road.

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by weyreypey: 5:27am On Aug 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I passed there yesterday, looks like the property is really close to the road.
That's not the full story. Property was demolished to allow for the dual carriageway you are passing through.
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by onatisi(m): 6:14am On Aug 27, 2018
seunmsg:
The two should settle their differences and allow us to rest.
They have no differences to settle ,they have both moved on and it is people who are only talking about the issue. Ayefele is bastardly rich and once his building papers are approved,he will reconstruct the place ,he has rich friends who are ready to even finance him.
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Amumaigwe: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2018
zlantanfan:
One thing about Yoruba's and Northerners they may fight but always have a common point, I observed this when fayose acknowledged tinubu as Yoruba leader on his birthday.

I have also observed this when namandi sambo, sule lamido and the entire northern forces joined the anti gej campaign even when eating under him.

I would love my south south to have this unity too, some other groups can carry people matter for head like gala

The only region that has this quality of a chameleon you are bragging about here is the Yorubas of the SW Nigeria. If you think that an Hausa man will disagree with you and still be taking selfies everywhere with you like Tinubu even before the matter is resolved to appear politically correct, ask Atiku, Kwankwaso and Shekarau.
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Greenback: 6:36am On Aug 27, 2018
zlantanfan:
One thing about Yoruba's and Northerners they may fight but always have a common point, I observed this when fayose acknowledged tinubu as Yoruba leader on his birthday.

I have also observed this when namandi sambo, sule lamido and the entire northern forces joined the anti gej campaign even when eating under him.

I would love my south south to have this unity too, some other groups can carry people matter for head like gala

Yes,carry am for head like gala like Obasanjo and Fayose. Like coneheads and FFK.

Charity begins at home,hypocrite.
Lzaa

Ogogoro @6am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by shukudi(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2018
TMemos:
Olubadan, Ajimobi and Ayefele are laughing together.

There is a court case between the Olubadan and Ajimobi

There is a court case between Ajimobi and Ayefele

Fill in the blanks
Let me help your brain small.
Olubadan did not take ajimobi to court, it is ladoja that took the state government to court, so if Ajimobi leaves tomorrow he has no case to attend to.
Ayefele nd Ajimobi settled out of court last week with the intervention of Alafin of Oyo nd Joseph Tegbe. So, by the next court sitting he will withdraw the case.
You go siddon for one dilapidated hut dey type rubbish.
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by pat077: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Crocodile smile grin
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2018
My analysis is that this case is a double edged sword.

From the day governor Ajumobi opened his mouth to say students are not respectful of "constituted authority" (Ajimobi's exact phrase) just because those young men were claiming their rights, I red flagged him. This Aiyefele case will shoot him high, or break him. If he does not fulfill his promise of renovating Aiyefele's mega building they destroyed, his opponents will make reference to it forever.

It is easy to bully and cheat poor people who are not strong, but when you flex power to enforce (i am not taking side of either the governor or the gospel singer/Radio broadcaster) law over a powerful man like Aiyefele, you will be digging your political grave. Compassion will always follow Aiyefele because of his condition which has forced him to be on a wheel chair. Ajimobi will be tagged an enemy of physically challenged people. And when Aiyefele starts voicing strongly with his radio station, Ajimobi will cry bitterly. "Constituted Authority" protector! Lol

Or has Ajumobi forgotten that radio broadcasting can be done from the bedroom?

Ajimobi might think this case is like El Rufai who destroyed many illegal buildings and even legal buildings in Abuja, and still became the governor of Kaduna. Hmmmm! He better be careful before Aiyefele starts using the compassion that surrounds him to pull him down, and destroy him completely. He better fulfill his promise. I see Ajimobi as a crafty man too. But very soon he will understand that 1 man in Ibadan might be more powerful than thousands of men in Abuja.

Just look at the crowd that went to the site after the destruction. Some people in power behave like "constituted gods". And we all know what follows pride.

I believe Aiyefele has swallowed his pride by doing what he has done. I not saying he is right or wrong by meeting Ajimobi. That he prostrated and begged him like a yoruba man doe not mean he is stupid like how some people are saying Ajimobi has bent him. Nope. I believe he is just positioning himself to hit Ajimobi excellently when he wants to start hitting. He even said that since Ajimobi is the oldest there, it is the yoruba culture. It is true. When yoruba elders sit down to settle dispute, they always point out the errors of the elderly ones; however, the younger ones are asked to prostrate and beg. There are obas there. So, do you expect Yinka Aiyefele to say No?

"Ha! Aiyefele has begged him! He even prostrated! And Ajimobi promised to renovate the building oooooo!" Let us just think what this will do to his reputation when Yinka Aiyefele starts throwing his punches. And this governor is leaving the office next year.

It is funny how people cannot read well. Hmmm! "Me, a dey watch closely". A beg make I loud Aiyefel song, dance, and forget my challenges now.

May God prevent us from sending ourselves to criticism/public condemnation which confines to self withdrawal from the public at old age. It is worse than spending years behind bar. Lateef Jakande's lesson should be there for all these old politicians. When you think you are powerful enough to face the poor, betray your colleagues, and do many foolish things because you are a "constituted god", there is God who is bigger than any "constituted god".

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Hadecaller(f): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Omihanifa:
i pity this ayefele, governor ajimobi is a very cunning man, thats how he will be laughing with him everywhere he sees him but he wont help him to rebuild that music house until he leaves office.
ajimobi is very cunning that's how he locked lautech for more than 2 years.....another strike looming again and he has said nothing ....the only thing he knows best is talking like as if he owns the world
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by fotadmowmend(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2018
Fake smiles.............
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by DAREH13: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2018
STOP GRINNING! AJM IS GONNA RENOVATE AYEFELE MUSIC HOUSE
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by TMemos: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2018
shukudi:

Let me help your brain small.
Olubadan did not take ajimobi to court, it is ladoja that took the state government to court, so if Ajimobi leaves tomorrow he has no case to attend to.
Ayefele nd Ajimobi settled out of court last week with the intervention of Alafin of Oyo nd Joseph Tegbe. So, by the next court sitting he will withdraw the case.
You go siddon for one dilapidated hut dey type rubbish.

You're so rude, uncouth and very ignorant to boot.

This is the evidence below of Olubadan taking Ajimobi to court:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/politics/olubadan-sues-ajimobi-over-installation-of-21-monarchs/amp

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/19/breaking-ladoja-floors-ajimobi-court-nullifies-installation-21-kings/amp/

The court decided the case against Ajimobi and he appealed. Is this too much for your sawdust of a brain to grasp?

Again, see the appeal below:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/olubadan-vs-21-kings-ajimobi-appeals-judgement/amp/

Also educate your miserable self that the case will not end if Ajimobi leaves as the SG was also joined. Mumu!

The case which Ayefele instituted against Ajimobi and the state government is yet to be withdrawn. Provide the evidence that there IS no case in court (like I wrote) or shut your trap for ever.

If not that your miserable education is a waste, you would have known that the meeting which Ajimobi and Ayefele had is yet to affect the court case.

Mumu, the case was adjourned to Sept 12:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2018/08/20/court-adjourns-case-on-demolition-of-ayefeles-music-house-till-sept-12/amp/

People like you are a disgrace! If must defend the actions of any government, make sure you have sense! angry

Now, get lost forever! Nonsense!
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Dotwillis1(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2018
ellybo:
Waoh. I am happy to see them smiling. God bless them.

Please, help a brother. Check my profile. Thanks

lol when will you people be wise for once ?? so you think you can actually get 70k you didn't work for?
they using you people to gain traffic. wise up and find work to do
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by semyman: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Amebo make una shut up una mouth
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by LZAA: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Greenback:

Yes,carry am for head like gala like Obasanjo and Fayose. Like coneheads and FFK.

Charity begins at home,hypocrite.
Lzaa

Ogogoro @6am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by afoobabs(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
It was glamour in display at the reception organized to mark the 90th birthday of the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Akanmu Adetunji, on Sunday.

Oyo state governor Abiola Ajimobi attended the Olubadan’s birthday party in the company of his wife, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi; former governor of the state, Adebayo Alao – Akala; and former Senate Majority Leader, Teslim Folarin among other dignitaries.

Popular singer Yinka Ayefele was also at the birthday event and appeared to be in high spirits and cheerful mood as he met with governor Ajimobi following the demolition of the singer’s Music House/Radio Station. The demolition sparked a public outcry.

The colorful reception was also attended by prominent traditional rulers, which included: Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife; the Eleruwa of Eruwa, Oba Samuel Adegbola; the Olugbo of Igbo, Oba Obateru Akirintan; and the Obanikoro of Lagos, who represented the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akinolu.
cc:samsonyte

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/olubadan-of-ibadanland-90th-birthday-yinka-ayefele-and-governor-ajimobi-meet.html
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by haywhy1: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
HsLBroker:
HBD to iku baba yeye @90 years that is wonderful
"IKU BABA YEYE" title belongs to the. ALAAFIN OF OYO EMPIRE not the OLUBADAN OF IBADANLAND

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.