Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies (19029 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
How Suleiman Abba’s Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies

My attention has been drawn to recent comments by former Inspector General of Police, Suleiman Abba, who alleged that he was sacked by ex President Goodluck Jonathan because he refused to rig elections in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party during the gubernatorial elections in Osun State.

Speaking to Daily Trust on Sunday August 26, 2018, Mr. Abba had said “One of the leading stalwarts in the PDP then said to me: ‘IG (you know I was acting then) deliver Osun to us and we will confirm you quickly.’ I was shocked! That was when I knew that I may not last long in the office.”

The former Inspector General of Police then blamed his failure to influence that election for his sack by then President Jonathan.

IGP Suleiman Abba is proof of the fact that liars need a very good memory otherwise they would contradict themselves with their lies.

Let us examine some facts. The Osun State gubernatorial election held on Saturday August 9, 2014. The results of that election was declared the next day on Sunday, August 10, 2014.

Mr Suleiman Abba claims to have been sacked because he failed to rig that election for the Peoples Democratic Party.

However, Suleiman Abba was appointed acting Inspector General of Police on Friday August 1, 2014 and sacked from office on Monday April 20, 2015.

If it was true that Mr Abba was sacked for refusing to rig the Osun State election, which held on August 9, 2014, why would former President Jonathan wait for 7 and a half months before sacking him?

If it was true that Mr Abba was sacked for refusing to rig the Osun State election, which held on August 9, 2014, why would former President Jonathan keep him in office to preside over the Nigerian Police Force during the more important 2015 Presidential election which was even more crucial to the then President and the PDP?

When juxtaposed with these facts, the accusation of the former IGP of Police makes no sense to reasonable men and women.

Former President Jonathan is known as a man who is not desperate for power. He has a reputation for providing the enabling environment for free and fair elections.

As a matter of fact, when the current chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, was re-elected after the June 2012 gubernatorial election in Edo State, the then Edo State Governor said on July 15, 2012 as follows:

“President Jonathan has demonstrated statesmanship. I think there is hope for Nigeria. What the Edo election has confirmed is that when the President and Commander-in-Chief puts the country first and conducts himself as a statesman, not just as a party leader, credible elections are possible.”

This testimony, from an opposition governor, who was opposed to the re-election of then President Jonathan and who is now the chairman of the APC, completely rubbishes Mr Abba’s statements.

For the avoidance of doubt, Mr Suleiman Abba was sacked for dereliction of duty, because under his watch, the Resident Electoral Commissioner of Kano State, Alhaji Mukaila Abdullahi, was burnt to death with his wife and two children on Friday, April 3, 2015, under suspicious circumstances after he had reported incidents of severe electoral fraud in his domain.

When confronted with this suspicious death, the then acting IGP of Police gave contradictory and unsatisfactory answers. As a leader who valued the sanctity of human life, former President Jonathan ordered the sack of the then acting IGP and appointed Deputy Inspector General of police, Solomon Arase, to act in his stead and get to the bottom of the suspicious death.

I therefore urge Mr Abba to find other ways to ingratiate himself to the current powers that be and leave former President Jonathan out of his lying schemes and plans.

Reno Omokri
Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years and Leah Sharibu: The Girl That Boko Haram Left Behind.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216376787389576&id=1152008079

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Alejoc(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Inconsistencies..... Easy pick of liars!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by psucc(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Facts vs fiction! Abba has gave himself up.

Reno, you did a good job

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Ekez(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Reno have you forgotten that no day passes without Apc and their stalwart dishin out lies to portray GEJ in bad light but the more they try ,the more they make him HERO of democracy in nigeria and beyond

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
APC lies dictated.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Racoon(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
"....For the avoidance of doubt, Mr Suleiman Abba was sacked for dereliction of duty, because under his watch, the Resident Electoral Commissioner of Kano State, Alhaji Mukaila Abdullahi, was burnt to death with his wife and two children on Friday, April 3, 2015, under suspicious circumstances after he had reported incidents of severe electoral fraud in his domain..
When confronted with this suspicious death, the then acting IGP of Police gave contradictory and unsatisfactory answers. As a leader who valued the sanctity of human life, former President Jonathan ordered the sack of the then acting IGP and appointed Deputy Inspector General of police, Solomon Arase, to act in his stead and get to the bottom of the suspicious death."
Lying is never good for conscience sake.Reno kept exposing the lies of these foolish liars.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by SarkinYarki: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
We all know APC subject are heavy liars

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by dlondonbadboy: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
So much lies from APC...Children of the devil, cos the devil lieth from th3 beginning.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Metuh: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
APC and lies en .

Lai Mohammed syndrome. grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by ignant: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Reno didn't add that the Commissioner of Police of Kano state where the REC, his wife and children suspiciously died after he wanted to reveal the great fraud where more than a million votes were cast with no cancelled one, is now the Inspector General of Police.

Yes, the transmission transmission clown over saw that Kano election and he was promoted three steps to IG over more deserving officers.

173 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
When a poor labourer fails in his work, he blames his tools.That is the case of Mr Suleiman Abba. A failure, liar, killer, who wants to come back to door of power. Beware heart of a man is full of evil

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by micmond: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Reno, do u even have time to sleep or play in the oza room? You have my respect any day anytime. Always confronting this liars with fact .

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Metuh:
APC and lies en .

Lai Mohammed syndrome. grin
Hahaha cheesy wink.
What a loser!
U go wail tire! cheesy grin wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70637953:
Hahaha cheesy wink. What a loser! U go wail tire! cheesy grin wink
Who did this to you? It's better you don't procreate so that this demonic blood line ends with you.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Remain civil and cool and don't roll in the mud with them, they enjoy it! cheesy

You know what is eating into them so deep.
Victory for another 4 years is getting more real.each passing day.
Sai Baba wink wink

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by rejoice4eva(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
The evil that men did, will always be their albatross. No liars shall see God. I feel sad for this country. Is there hope?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by ozo13(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
This reno guy is loyal to Jonathan sha.even without money flowing he is still doing d job grin
Baba say Jonathan no dey desperate for power.baba wey share dollar like mad before d election.baba wey turn dasuki to father Xmas sharing money $2billion meant to fight boko haram.
Infact oga open treasury for smart thieves to steal money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Metuh: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70637953:

Hahaha cheesy wink.
What a loser!
Modelmike7 be man enough and write something intelligent or you forever shut up OK?

Your lying arse has been exposed. grin

32 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by buharitill2023: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
OK
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hahaha, this tin is Here again cheesy wink.
He's so SLOW and SPECIAL.
You are just starting little boy.
What a Metuh! wink cheesy

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Metuh: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70638860:
Hahaha, this tin is Here again cheesy wink.
He's so SLOW and SPECIAL.
You are just starting little boy.
What a Metuh! wink cheesy
Modelmike7 I know you don't have the balls to quote me. grin

You and your fellow Sarrki should be competing on who is duller. Simple English, you can't even write.

I pity your local government. Now runaway like a coward that you are with your tail in between your legs.

32 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Racoon(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
So much lies from APC...Children of the devil, cos the devil lieth from th3 beginning.

You're right dear.These liars;
"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it."-John 8:44

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hugs & brb kiss .......

Modify: On a second thought,
We rather not want to derail this thread.
We leave you and your dirty acts with the moderators Metih and won't want to roll in the mud with you�, we see it gives you pleasure

Thread continues........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
ozo13:
This reno guy is loyal to Jonathan sha.even without money flowing he is still doing d job grin
Baba say Jonathan no dey desperate for power.baba wey share dollar like mad before d election.baba wey turn dasuki to father Xmas sharing money $2billion meant to fight boko haram.
Infact oga open treasury for smart thieves to steal money
Buhari was also part of those who collected money from Dansuki.

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Dandsome: 3:07am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70638240:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER

So that's all you can say?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:14am On Aug 27, 2018
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER once more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by OlaAshawo: 3:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Dandsome:

So that's all you can say?
if Jesus na only his type
I'll rather burn in hell

so many mentally unstable individuals on nairaland angry

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by hmuhammad(m): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70637953:

Hahaha cheesy wink.
What a loser!
all these wailers just de make me laugh I swear, only 2 regions will make PMB win next election North and SW. Even PDP knows

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47am On Aug 27, 2018
hmuhammad:
all these wailers just de make me laugh I swear, only 2 regions will PMB win next election North and SW. Even PDP knows
They wailers are just so pathetic, see that one above you signature, just imagine!! With that, you will know some people on this forum are better left alone in their folly.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by rock003: 5:57am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70638240:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER

It is certain that Jesus is far from your life. Jesus doesn't support evil, lies, deception and wickedness.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths / Court Summons Police Over Melaye's Detention. Senator Dino Melaye Shares Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.