Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Gas Cooker Servicing And Maintainace - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gas Cooker Servicing And Maintainace (2638 Views)

Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) / Gas Cooker Servicing And Repair / Debt-servicing Cost Could Create Exchange Rate Risks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Cooker Servicing And Maintainace by BigGud: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
COOKER MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES MADE EASY
DO YOU HAVE A GAS COOKER WITH THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES?

* FAULTY OVEN
* WEEK FLAMING OF BURNERS
* KNOB AND REGULATOR ISSUES
* ETC.

SEND THE PICTURES OF THE COOKER TO WHAT'S APP 08036044589 AND THE ISSUE FOR QUICK RESPONSE.

Re: Gas Cooker Servicing And Maintainace by brodalikeme(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmm, I’m living in Abuja, fixed mine myself yesterday. The flame was weak so I hard to flush the jet of the burner and we’re back in business ever since
Re: Gas Cooker Servicing And Maintainace by BigGud: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
We convert electric oven to gas oven. Call or what's app 08036044589 for quick cooker services and conversion.
Re: Gas Cooker Servicing And Maintainace by lorhema(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
brodalikeme:
Hmmm, I’m living in Abuja, fixed mine myself yesterday. The flame was weak so I hard to flush the jet of the burner and we’re back in business ever since

Good. Please educate me. How did you do the flushing?
Re: Gas Cooker Servicing And Maintainace by brodalikeme(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
lorhema:

Good. Please educate me. How did you do the flushing?

Remove the top of the burner, the part where the flames comes from, you will see the gas jet with a very small hole where the gas passes through. Use a safety pin to poke the clog that is blocking the flow of the gas. You should move the pin up and down the jet until it is clear.

You may use spirit to help in desolating the clog but MAKE SURE IT IS DRIED WITH TISSUE PAPER BECAUSE IT IS HIGHLY INFLAMMABLE BEFORE LIGHTING THE GAS COOKER.
Re: Gas Cooker Servicing And Maintainace by BigGud: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
brodalikeme:
Please do not educate my customers on my services next time. That is what I do and make money from services. No insult pls.

1 Like

Re: Gas Cooker Servicing And Maintainace by lorhema(f): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
brodalikeme:

Remove the top of the burner, the part where the flames comes from, you will see the gas jet with a very small hole where the gas passes through. Use a safety pin to poke the clog that is blocking the flow of the gas. You should move the pin up and down the jet until it is clear.

You may use spirit to help in desolating the clog but MAKE SURE IT IS DRIED WITH TISSUE PAPER BECAUSE IT IS HIGHLY INFLAMMABLE BEFORE LIGHTING THE GAS COOKER.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Start Investing For You Future Here / I Need Haulage Companies/managers To Manage My Trucks / For Nigerians Only, Fund Your E-wallet Account Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.