Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria (46412 Views)

I Saw 2 people Crying in nigeria bench After Angola Match- Nathniel Bassy / English Hard O’ — Nigerians Blast UEFA After Misunderstanding Oshoala Post / Victor Moses Mocked By Chelsea Teammates On Bench After Davide Zappacosta’s Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by argob44(f): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Victor Moses will not make his second Premier League appearance of the new season in Chelsea's game week three clash against Newcastle United at St James' Park this afternoon.

One of the big names omitted from The Blues squad is Moses, who quit international football eleven days ago in order to focus on his family and club.

The Blues number fifteen is behind Pedro, Eden Hazard and Willian in Maurizio Sarri's pecking order of wingers and the trio have been included in the 18, with the Spaniard and Belgian starting, while the Brazilian is on the bench.

Chelsea's Nigerian fans took to Twitter to question the decision of Moses to quit the Super Eagles when there's uncertainty over his future with Chelsea following the arrival of Sarri, who prefers to play in a 4-3-3 formation.

Here are some selected Tweets :

@Benco14 : ''Victor Moses can’t even make the bench again? Hehehehehe seems days of guaranteed shirts are over, Willian knows he has to be exceptional to keep Hazard on the bench,sorry Pedro, but the diminutive Spaniard scores a lot. Between Cahill,Luiz and Christensen thats the final spot.''

@adetolafaruk : ''I look at @ChelseaFC line up and bench, then i realised @VictorMoses is sliding away from the team and dude quits Nigeria because he wants to focus on a team that has shifted its focus away from you. @NGSuperEagles is no man's land, soldier go, soldier come, Barracks remain.''

@0luwo : ''victor moses didn't even make chelsea's bench for the match against Newcastle.Someone needs to remind Sarri that moses retired from international football to focus on club football''.

@Waju_ : ''Victor Moses retired from International football to focus on Chelsea but now he can’t even get into the 18 man squad. This God I serve �

@debornair99 : ''Victor Moses should get another club ASAP.....Didn’t even make the bench''.

@Sam_Debayo : ''Victor Moses not even on the Bench. #NEWCHE''.

@jamesatts : ''@VictorMoses could not even make it to the bench? Is this the beginning of the end for him?''

@BusayoDurojaye : ''Victor Moses is not even on the bench. Is he injured? He only just retired from International football to focus on club football o. ''

@MrVincredible : ''Hazard and Kovacic finally starting. RLC on the bench. Victor Moses NOWHERE to be found.''

@ndabagi : ''Victor Moses not even making the bench i hope he is fine ?''

More news: http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/08/nigerians-blasts-moses-chelsea-bench.html

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
That's your businesa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Alejoc(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Good times will soon be back!

Tough time don't last!

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Dannieln1: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigeria and superstitious believes...

I love his style of play
Anytime his putting on the G/W/G jersey
I just feel we gonna win

Don't worry Moses sarri will know ur worth soon
Better days Ahead
Wish you success as u face ur club career

Naija no be country to pledge ur loyalty to
We fvcked real time

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by MJBOLT: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
how can he make the bench when he keeps falling like wall of Jericho grin

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
*Roll eye emoji*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by sotall(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
(Stupid Nigerians Blast Victor Moses should have been more apt as the Title of this thread!)

We pray all of you will never go through in life what Victor Moses went through as a young boy.

A young boy came back home to meet his Pastor father and mother slaughtered and their house burnt down because they are Christians and he was able to leave the country miraculously!
And some years later he still came back to the country to play for the National team!!

And y'all open your annoying and cursed mouth to lash out and abuse him when he says he's no longer playing?!

If you want what befell him to happen to you too, keep on lashing out at this strong willed patriot of a young man.
What goes around comes around!

Annoying tins everywhere!!

We Rise! angry

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Saheed9: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Exactly why he had to quit
Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Bossontop(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
undecided
Na wa for naija pipu oo izit dia "Make" or dia "Bench" ??

[img]https://media1./images/b911b773655232898d192d0726640b86/tenor.gif?itemid=5275332[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
victor Moses right now

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by ehmmy11(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
His competition.. Hazard, Willian, Pedro..do the maths smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
My friend China is the real dumping ground

Go there jare

Ma dawon loun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by zicoraads: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Alejoc:
Good times will soon be back!

Tough time don't last!
#Word

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by greencard: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70638431:
Jobless Nigerians talking
see kettle they call pot black

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by oloriLFC(f): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Was thinking the same after seeing the line up today but then it's his decision. Maybe he had a row with the Nigerian coach Rohr, who knows? He might even still come back to the National team. Not the first time someone would retire and change his mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Abbeywest(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Don’t spoil Home To Impress The street. ���

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Alejoc(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
He still has a contract and there is a good chance they may need him tmrw.... He is a decent player!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Demgohearword: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigerians and reaction
Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by tayo200(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
he knows what he's doing.... BTW I need a girlfriend. been single since I was born and I'm 24 now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Sharpshooota: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
sad sad shocked

The Afonja up there is up to something

Don't get buried in a room with no head on your shoulder.

I don talk my own

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by kandyj(f): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
the same Moses that could not rescue Nigerian team is the same player that abandoned super eagles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Ever8054: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
headlines of tomorrow papers should be,Victor Moses dump the national team to focus on Chelsea bench...

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Beface(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigerians and their bad mouth. I guess he saw it coming, hence he decided to focus and work hard to win back his first team shirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by johnstar(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cutoris nko abi na tortoise abi na giraffe

U leave Chelsea go dey chop bench for madrid grin

Hmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Metuh: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
They are all mad. Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Can he play Sarriball?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.